Babymoon anyone!?

We arent planning to go aboard anyway but I decided I need a break from home.

We are going to Skegness when I will be about 29 weeks with our son, OH and Dad, and we didnt with ds two years ago but went on holiday last year anyway. Cant wait to release the stress when to relax by the sea! :D before our 2nd son come along in Sept! xx

we did with our first and it was stressful, wanted to do different things, too hot and we were just ready to get home, this time we are not going away, but spending the money on day trips with our daughter, she will be 3 and so excited about all the local attractions and it'll be a special summer for her too as she starts nursery just before baby comes.

i feel it's more important to give her the special time and experiences as it'll be harder with a newborn and a day out with our daughter always puts us in the best of form.

we went away for our wedding anniversary when she was 4 months old, and i hated every minute of leaving her, so an evening at the cinema or a night out is enough for me

Yep, we are off to Dubai for a week in September. Even though it will be hot hot hot, Air Con & a fab hotel with lovely pools will be just what we need to recharge before baby comes.

Everyone has such great ideas! We have no clue what to do! Cruise would be great and inexpensive with exception of getting to the port...we live so far from any port that airfare is just as much as the cruise itself! But since the cruise is all you can eat lol that's a major plus for a prego lady like me!! Lol

We are planning on some sort of break in July but I'm being surprised so haven't got a clue where we are going, just been told he wants to treat me!

I'm very excited lol :happydance:

DH and I went to Washington, DC for a week when I was about 23 weeks, we left our son with his grandparents and had a blast! Enjoy it, it's completely worth it and so much fun (we didn't do it with our first, either)!:thumbup:

We are planning on some sort of break in July but I'm being surprised so haven't got a clue where we are going, just been told he wants to treat me!

I'm very excited lol :happydance:

How sweet of him!

How sweet of him!

I know it has really made me feel special, he's not the most romantic of guys but he is really making an effort. :)

We only see each other for 6 days each month as he works away so we want to try and spend a special time together before our baby comes along.

We've tried to make the most of our time together as a couple before our family is complete. Had originally booked a fortnight in Mexico beginning of May prior to becoming pregnant which we cancelled due to expense (glad really, I don't think I could have stood the heat!)

So instead we had a long weekend in London when I was 10weeks (booked before I was pregnant), visiting all the museums and the sights. Got a bargain weekend offer with the Hilton and caught the megabus from Cardiff for under £20 for the 2 of us)

We've got a night away this Friday at the hotel we got married in (only 10mins from us so short cab ride away), which we booked through Groupon. DBB for £56 rather than up to £150.

And we've also got a week in Tenby to look forward to in a couple of weeks when I'm 25 weeks. Can't wait to have a week chilling out by the seaside. We've rented a 1 bed holiday apartment, and getting the train there, so should be all good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->