babys father arrested

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I thought the babys father was just ignoring me but i find out tonight hes been arrested!!!!! IM SO MAD!!! how can i be such a bad judge of character!?!?!? He was arrested for burglary and was one of the top wanted in his area!!!!!. I am so sad, and so mad at myself, i really thought i had met such a lovely guy.. turns out he is scum who breaks into other peoples homes. Im so confused what to do now even more. i cant stop crying. i cant tell ym parents thats for sure.. theyll walk me down to the abortion clinic faster than i can change my shoes, :( :hissy: God hates me.

This just goes to show you never really know anyone!

I would start making a diary now of such events just incase for the future if he trys to make things hard you have all the evidence you need to kick him where it hurts

x

Good idea, the problem is ive still not actually spoken to him! i have called the station in his area and they have given me another number to call to locate him and see if he is actually in jail or been found guilty etc, and then they will tell me how i can get in touch with him. I think im crying more for my baby. and my choice of person, but i guess anyone can lie and act.

I cried to many a tear over my ex and now look back and think why! I have a beautiful baby boy and I am so much stronger after what I went through so although it didnt seem it at the time he made me a better person!

If your strong enough to go through pregnancy and being a mother alone you can get through anything and remember he is an ex and its not your problem dont feel guilty
x

my thoughts exactlly an ex is an ex for a reason...i completly understand how you feel i'm goin through the same kind of thing... i knew he was on probation only a few months ago after being with him for however long how he managed to hide it i have no idea...but n e way he missed his probation a few weeks ago (apparently my fault)..and now he's in the same boat so rest asure hun your not the only one and you can get through this xxxxx big hugs xxx

Some people are so good at being fake that it makes me sick! Now is your time to make a really hard decision. Do you want a man in your and your child's life that steals and takes from others? You have got no idea what this guy is capable of if he can smash into someones house and take their belongings. It shows he isn't reliable, trustworthy, honest, or wholesome. I hope you stay strong and do what is best for YOU and THE BABY, not whats best for this dude.

I wish you the best of luck hun! If you need to talk to someone you can PM me. I will pray for you and the little bean inside you. :)

Your a strong woman you dont need him neither does your baby, i think keeping a diary would be a good thing to do xx

Hey, thought i would update as the situation now unfolds, Turns out its something called comercial burglary, he didnt break in and steal, it was round the back of a pub there was an OPEN door, and money on th e table inside, and they just litterally stepped in and took the money,
He was egged on by his friend, But then he went abroad to work for 2 years, So he didnt know the police wanted him...So as hes not been back THAT long, the police went to his mums, and he found out they wanted him s he HANDED HIMSELF IN.
And th reason he didnt make bail is because he wont give up his friends name, they know 2 people did it but he wont tell who was with him. And they think he might not come to his court case because he has been abroad so much ( but he didnt know thy wanted him before ).
So its notAS BAD as i first thought, i was freaking out and thinking omg he breaks in and takes people things etc bla bla bla, but its not really quite like that, And his court case is next week. Ive written a letter to him though, So we'll see!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->