Baby's hiccups

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls! :wave:

My baby has been breech since our 21 week scan, and all of the hiccups I have felt from him have been at the top of my bump. Over the past few days, I've felt different, like heavy down low in my bump, and pain in my hips has started, also I have been feeling the hiccups very low down (just above my lady garden!)
Do you think you feel the baby's hiccups coming from his head/face? I only seem to feel them from the outside in one spot, and that spot has now moved down. Can you tell which way baby is up just by feeling where the hiccups are? I hope baby has turned....and I hope this post made sense! :rofl:

No idea but sounds like he may have moved x

Hi there,

I have a feeling you can feel them all over like when we hiccup it goes right through our bodies! However your baby will have certainly changed position MANY times since your 21 week scan so could be in the 'right' position. Have you seen your mw recently cos she will now feel for the position of your baby. My baby's head was down at 28 weeks but is now oblique/diagonal in my womb! It doesn't really matter until after 34/35 weeks the baby's position as they can still move....well I hope mine certainly does! GL

Thanks ladies, Suze...I had a scan 5 days ago, and he was still breech then midwife a couple of days later had a feel, and he was still hope your baby moves too, but like they say, there is still time. It just feels like a bit more pressure down there, or a "different pressure" with me, and the hiccups are so strong down below! x

oohh mine had hiccups other night and night b4 ! mines also breeched and i cud feel his hiccups low down aswell as his kicks been low down,,,,,musta been laid sideways :lol:

hi there
my baby was transverse right up untill 31 weeks and the last time i had a MW app she said she was head doen (ceph) my baby actually has hiccups right now lol im 35 weeks now and im feelin them low down at the side of my groin!!! hope your babys turned for you...!!

my baby is head ddown , sometimes i feel them at the top of my tummy and then most of the time at the side of my groin.

It sounds like your baby has turned hun, you do feel the hiccups all over, it will make ur whole bump go but the strongest area to feel it from will be the baby's head so fingers crossed he/she has turned for you :) x

Oh that sounds good then, if things feel different since your last scan and mw's 'feel' it sounds like something has happened!
I keep on hoping that mine's movements feel different soon, as yet nothing though! Are you getting another scan or do you just wait for your next mw appt? I'm seeing consultant on Wed and hope he'll have a feel, also secretly hope I might get another scan!

My next midwife appointment is not for another week and a bit, but I have to pop down to pick up a fresh supply of iron tablets, so will ask her to have a feel then. No other scans booked! But now this morning I think I have a head back in my ribs! I hope all these breech babies move for us... :hugs: x

my baby is head ddown , sometimes i feel them at the top of my tummy and then most of the time at the side of my groin.

just realised you baby is due on my birthday!

plus i feel bubs hiccups right down low,like just above my pelvis.my midwife and consultant both said he was head down which does make sense!!!!
feels weird though....like a little nervous twitch but much stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->