Baby's Mood & Weather?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Does anyone else find their babies get crabby when the weather is bad?

It's pouring rain here, it's dark, damp & miserable.. and Elyse miserable also. Been fussing all day, I just got her to go to sleep at about 12:30 and she had been up since 5:30! :(

I felt like that the other day but think it's cos he gets over tired cos he will only go to sleep in his pram, so bad weather equals no walk

i dunno i have never really linked the weather with aarons behavior lol

he loves running around the garden when its sunny lol

It's been cold and cloudy all day here but Kathryn is still very happy (a little more needy attention wise though). I know that I have less energy though :dohh:

Brianna always gets extremely sleepy when it rains. Its the only time that she's THAT sleepy. Rained here the other day and she napped allllll day only waking up to eat :dohh:

Phoenix is always so happy and hardly cries (bless him) He's slowly getting into a routine of napping during the day at almost the exact same times but today?? OH MY! he's been crying allll day and nothing I do settles him. I must have fed, changed, cuddled, massaged etc 20 million times already and nothing! he's been up since 7am, it's 4 pm now and he has yet to have a good solid nap. It's 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, in between him crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->