Baby's name refused by judge!

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Just read on AOL that a couple in New Zealand named their son "4 Real." A judge said, "This name wasn't fit and wasn't fair to the child." He added, "No numbers included in a name." I kind of feel that it's their child, their choice, but why would they name him somthing so stupid? What's your thoughts?

I think that they should be allowd to name their child what ever they want.....If the child want to go by another name than that is his/her choice....

i heard some one wanted to call their child "superman" but it also got refused

4real ... weird!!!

:rofl: @ superman

how wierd, I mean why would you want to call your child that! In a way I agree with the judge, would you like to be called 4real! Image how much teasing and torment the child would get!

that child would get teased really badley

There was a baby born last week (i think) who was given 25 middle names .. all names of boxers!!! Can you imagine having to remember all those!!!!

I know someone who's just named their little girl the same as their dog!:dohh:

So the baby and the dog are both called Tilly!:wacko:

Ok so i had a dog named ruby ....

I was 4, named her after me gran, at the time thought it was a complement pmsl!!!

xxx

judge should have named it for them

myparents r numptys

One of the guys who did the building work on our house a couple of years ago had a son called "Ulysses Luther". Not the best name in the world...

They were TTC as he wanted a daughter so that he could call her "7". Not the word, just the number... :dohh: ...I kid you not!

i have two men friends who are called colin daronimo...and steven sittingbull they are brothers and their parents must have been intoxicated to the point they were crawling to register their children hee hee :rofl: they got ribbed terrible...imagine 4 real their parents must be taking drugs lol :rofl:

i think you should be allowed to name your child what you want...but at the same time, i don't think it should be a ridiculous name like "4 real" and the judge saved the child from future ridicule.

Yeah. I agree with Samo. Parents should choose but why choose that.

Nicolas Cage has a son named, Kal-el Coppola Cage. Okay... for those people unlike me who are not comic book geeks, Kal-el is the Kryptonion name for Superman... So... yeah... I guess you just have to trick the system.

DH one asked (jokingly) if we have a girl, can we name her Abigail Chase and we'd call her Abby. I was like, "NO!" That is a female comic book character. LOL. Then again, I would name a girl Dinah or Diana after Black Canary or Wonder Woman so I guess I am a loser too. LMAO :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->