Baby's Nursery Pics (Finally) Lots of pics :)

alynn6758

Reaction score
Well ladies I finally got a better camera :thumbup: and got some pics taken of our little girl's nursery...we still need to get an area rug, but that's it. Can't wait to take pictures of the nursery with our baby girl in it :happydance:

Attachments

• Avonlea's Room 004.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 004.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Avonlea's Room 025.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 025.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Avonlea's Room 027.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 027.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 333
  • Avonlea's Room 029.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 029.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 302
  • Avonlea's Room 030.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 030.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 256
last 4 pics :)

Attachments

• Avonlea's Room 031.jpg
    Avonlea's Room 031.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0117.jpg
    DSCN0117.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN0119.jpg
    DSCN0119.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0120.jpg
    DSCN0120.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 112
her nursery is beautiful...i can tell so much love and effort went into it x

her nursery is beautiful...i can tell so much love and effort went into it x

Thanks hun...yeah we worked on it starting at 12 weeks, but didn't add the pink stuff till 16 weeks when we found out it was a girl...hubby did alot of work, especially the closet and most of the painting...I did hand paint the roses, and vines on the bottom though :)

wow...we dont have a nursery yet...were gonna be moving house soon so we thought it would be annoying to go though all the hard work then have to move out soon after, luckily our room is big enough for LO...and im sure the rest of our appartment will be okay...im so jealous though its one of my faves that iv seen so far xx

Beautiful, it's really unique. Love the name too- Anne of Green Gables fan? :)

wow...we dont have a nursery yet...were gonna be moving house soon so we thought it would be annoying to go though all the hard work then have to move out soon after, luckily our room is big enough for LO...and im sure the rest of our appartment will be okay...im so jealous though its one of my faves that iv seen so far xx

I didn't really get to do a nursery with my boys, so this was really special, yeah if you're moving I would really wait till you get in your new place...you know my friend is in an apartment and she wants me to decorate just a certain spot in one of the rooms for baby...I did this all on a budget, and just one piece at a time...:)

Beautiful, it's really unique. Love the name too- Anne of Green Gables fan? :)

Yeah was absolutely in love with the books and movies as a little girl...once I got the name in my head I just couldn't name her anything else...Her full name will be Avonlea Mei Smith...my hubby picked out the spelling of Mei it means great one...we wanted something unique for her name and for her room...she's the first girl in 30 years on both sides, so had to go all out lol :blush:

She will certainly feel special in such a room. Great creativity!

She will certainly feel special in such a room. Great creativity!

thanks, its all because of her, I never even knew I had a creative side till I got pregnant with her...look what she brought out in me...I can't even believe it. lol

Oh wow, love it! Sooo bright & pink & beautiful! Well done x

thanks yeah its very different...and pink lol i wanted some green and brown, kind of a garden theme...:)

Oh honey it's beautiful! I love it! The cot bedding is just stunning!x

Oh honey it's beautiful! I love it! The cot bedding is just stunning!x

thanks hun I got it off Ebay for really a bargain if you ask me...I knew it would be perfect for the rose garden type theme nursery...:) I'm gonna have to get a back up bedding set though, cuz this set is dry clean only...they even have a matching twin and full size bedding set, I can get for when she's older if she wants it, if not I'll get it for my room :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->