Baby's passport photo

A

AppleBlossom

I need to get Grace's picture done for her passport but because I haven't got any local photographers around here I thought I would try her in a photobooth first. How the hell are you meant to get a 9 month old child to sit still and face forwards?! So anyway this is the best she would give me but I don't think it will be suitable for a passport photo will it? Just double checking before I take her to get it done properly. P.s she doesn't always look this miserable!!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/Bexy_222008/Photo0296-1.jpg

hey hun.I went to a branch of jessops.They covered me up and I held my son up.I got a good pic that way.Check around local photo shops xxx

Thanks, am going to go to Max Spielman (sp?) I think. She won't sit still for a bloody minute, cost me £4!

I've just had Lexie's done at Klick, they laid her on the floor on a special white sheet and took the picture that way! Saved the hassle of trying to get her to sit up! Before i had them done i was in the post office and whilst there they sent away 3 people who had come with passports due to the baby photos! Apprantely they are really strict with them at the moment! xx

I really doubt that they'd accept that. We got Hannah's done when she was 2 months old and it was a nightmare! She wasn't even close to holding her head upright and we had to try to support her to get a good shot of her face, nightmare I tell you

Little madam.Makes me laugh though as my sons passport was done at 11 months and he is now 6.He looks nothing like it and they still let him through!We can't as Adults!

Ah never mind didn't think they would accept it Vickie, it's a pain! It's stupid how strict it is for babies that can't even lift their own heads let alone look directly into a camera lens.

I've just had Lexie's done at Klick, they laid her on the floor on a special white sheet and took the picture that way! Saved the hassle of trying to get her to sit up! Before i had them done i was in the post office and whilst there they sent away 3 people who had come with passports due to the baby photos! Apprantely they are really strict with them at the moment! xx

that is awesome! With Hannah's we had to try and sit her upright! A TWO month old :dohh:

wej ust done ours today at max spielman, i had to hold her up and to the side with my hands up her top so they werent on the picture!! lol

x

Do chemists not do them over with you?

I got Katies done last year and they placed her on a white beanbag and it was easy :) Joes was a bloomin nightmare though :dohh:

do u have a snappy snaps... ??

thats where we got courtneys!!

Still waiting for the delivery guy to bring it.... ummm... going abroad in 9 days :rofl:

pushing it a bit?? i think so :rofl:

oh get it done at paspic.com!! brilliant! just had fin's done there. take a picture of her on a white sheet on the floor then upload to their site. they sort out the background and check it is passport standard and send it to you first class for £4 something. xx

Also at the likes of Jessops when you are selecting your photo size you can select passport which is 9 x passport size photos (all the same) on one 6 x 4 photo.

Getting the background right at home could be tricky though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->