• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Babytots..Update PG5..RIP Jessica Elizabeth xxx

I am so sorry to hear your news sending lots of hugs to you and your family
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug:As others have said-words cannot say how sorry i am to hear your sad news.
I will be thinking of you and your family xxx
:hug:

for those that dont read sept-embryos

LEIGH UPDATE:::

hey girls, again i'll post leigh's text as that leaves nothing open to interpretation, and me not responsiblle for phrasing something wrong etc:

hi hun, just a quick update at hospital, had another scan which confirmed baby is definately an angel. been given a tablet and go back in tuesday to start labour off. stil can't believethis is happening, i dont want to say goodbye to her. can u let the ladies know.

xx

So, so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are ith you and your family.:hug:

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you. Sending you hugs for Tuesday xxxx

on a more serious note, i'd like us all to take a minute to think about Leigh and Jessica, this is the text i got when i ws still in town:

Its all over with baby angel Jessica ELizabeth Louise born today, the 21st of April at 1:34pm, will update again when i can.

star-dust i'd appreciate it if you could update the babytots thread.
x

Just updateing

Love to you and your family at this painful time xxx

BabyTots my thoughts are with u and ure family on this difficult day :hug:

Sleep Tight Baby Jessica x x x

oh this is heartbreaking hun, thanx for keeping us all updated, im sending all my thoughts to her, nothing takes the pain away, but we are all thinking of you xxxxx

:hugs:I am so sorry... what a hard day for you and your family.... sending you prayers:hugs:

Babytots I'm so sorry and you are in my thoughts and prayers! RIP little Jessica! May you and all of our angels watch over us from Heaven!

That's awful. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Thinking of you, what a sad day. All my love and prayers x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"