babywearing

baileysmom85

2 boys pregnant w/#3
Reaction score
I just got in the mail today a sleepy wrap its like the moby wrap by stretchier and mt lo is iin it now sleeping, its seems like it will be helpful because he likes being held during the day... alot and i still need to get some things done, seems like problem is solved! does anyone else babywear??

Yeah I'm a recent convert and loving it, plus Noah is so happy in there x

Maia is finicky - she'll yake to it somewimes, but sometimes she'll scream blue murder - she hates things touching her head. we'll try again once she can hold her head up more...
:)
a

I do sometimes when out and about but hubby does it more. We have a Wilkinet which I find too fiddly but hubby uses it, and we're trying to get used to the babasling. I also have a Hauck Winnie the Pooh carrier which seems to be a success. There's a lot of talk about it in the Natural Parenting section x

Yeah I do all the time. Its easier because of where I live. I used a moby when she was younger now I use a babyhawk mei tai and I love it!

I started using the moby wrap when Niamh was just a few days old and it was a god send for me. Niamh had breathing and feeding problems and i found her breathing was always better when i had her in the wrap plus i could monitor it at all times. I also used to tube feed Niamh in the sling when i was on my own with her as i didn't have enough hands to hold all the tubes/syringes etc and Niamh and i felt it was important for her to be held whilst she was fed.
We've since moved on since the moby and Niamh rarely goes in a pushchair and i can get all my jobs done whilst she's in the sling.
Also Niamh is proof that being in the sling for large parts of the day it really doesn't affect their development (like someone suggested to me) Niamh crawled at 5 months started walking round the furniture at 6 months and is now walking properly.

Babywearing is the best thing i ever did and i think if more people tried it they'd feel the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->