Back ache and mild lower abdominal cramping

Ahughes

Reaction score
Is this normal for 10 weeks + 1 day pregnant? It has been on and off the past couple of days. I experienced this when I was like 5 weeks pregnant. Thanks ladies! :)

I've been getting this off and on, just your uterus growing! So long as it's not painful and you aren't spotting or bleeding then all is ok!

Wanted to add I'm getting it right now lol just lay down, put your feet up, and drink a glass of water. It helps me a lot!

Same thing has happened to me the past 2 days (10 and 10+1). Not so much today though.

I was getting it too. Do you have a tipped uterus?

I was getting it too. Do you have a tipped uterus?

I've never been told that I have a tipped uterus, although I haven't had an ultrasound done yet. I assume the doctors would be able to tell if I did when they examine you, right?

When they do an ultrasound yes, I'm assuming they can't tell from just a pelvic exam because no one told me until I had a u/s a few years ago. Back pain is normal in pregnancy, but it's even more common when you have a tipped uterus.

Same here! Been awake since 5 because of back pain and had some mild cramping yesterday too (10w).

Totally normal!! Had for 3 days at 10wk. Acts up every now and then when bending alot during the day. Your ok drink fluids and some light stretching helpped me alot

I'm 10w today and I was having pretty severe cramps and back pain so I went to the doctor. He basically wrote me off as having gas. Lol guess I'm a wimp. Glad to know I'm not the only one it's happening too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->