Back ache ouch anyone else?

kaths101

Reaction score
I had quite a busy day at work today, on my feet all day and a bit of moderate lifting. came home to wash my hair and my back is killing me!
I have to lean over the bath and I couldnt without leaning on it - OH had to wash my hair - is this whats it going to be like?
Anyone else got bad back ache early on in pregnancy? or maybe I have just pulled a muscle :shrug:

Mine isn't too bad. I keep a pillow behind my back anytime I sit, and usually hold one to my tummy as well if I can at the time anyways.

hi im 4-5 weeks and my back has been hurting on and off my mum said hers hurt all the way through on and off hope it eases of soon for you :) xx

I'm almost 6 weeks, and my backache has been unbearable since 4 weeks, I can't walk far without feeling like I'm going to pass out from the pain. But I have previous back problems from my two other pregnancies. xxx

Hi
I'm 4+5 and my lower back has been acheing pretty much since conception I think... certainly for over a week. It's a constant dull ache that feels better when I'm walking around but makes it very difficult to find a comfortable sitting or lying position...
I've done a bit of reading and it seems quite common in early pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"