Back ache

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
So, I'm 10+5 and have horrendous back ache. It's not sharp pains it's a constant ache and its high to low it's not in one place. It kind of feels like I'm constantly over stretching it or like when you've done too much gardening etc! I had awful backache just before BFP until about 6 weeks then nothing and it's been back for a couple of days. It's defo pregnancy related and just wondered if anyone else is experiencing it?
I've tried sleeping with pillow between legs, underneath me etc but nothing helps! A massage would be amazing but obviously that's a no go!!!!
xxx

So, I'm 10+5 and have horrendous back ache. It's not sharp pains it's a constant ache and its high to low it's not in one place. It kind of feels like I'm constantly over stretching it or like when you've done too much gardening etc! I had awful backache just before BFP until about 6 weeks then nothing and it's been back for a couple of days. It's defo pregnancy related and just wondered if anyone else is experiencing it?
I've tried sleeping with pillow between legs, underneath me etc but nothing helps! A massage would be amazing but obviously that's a no go!!!!
xxx

I'm close to you, 10 weeks and 2 days, and I'm now experiencing back pain as well this week! I had it kind of everywhere for a few days and now it's usually around my lower back and tailbone and it's HORRIBLE if I sit for too long. My only advice of what I've found helpful is a) DO NOT SIT FOR LONGER THAN A FEW MINUTES IF YOU CAN HELP IT! b) Take a warm bath when it's bad if you can c) Try to put your mind on something else :haha: I find the sitting to be the absolute worst. It triggers the pain like nothing else, so I will either sit for a very short period of time, or I will rest my knee on a chair and hold the back of it if I need support but won't actually sit, etc. When I'm driving, I try to lean the seat either a little forward or a little backward so I'm not sitting with all my weight straight down upon the tailbone. Back seems to be better while driving. Also repetitive computer tasks seem to kill my neck and shoulders and arms now so I try to avoid those, the neck pain has been way better ever since.

So know what you mean - my job is sales at a desk - I'm here now OUCHY OUCHY OUCHY!!!!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->