Back after 7 years

jujusflo1986

Reaction score
Hi,:hi:
I so glad to be back after so many years. Last time I was here I started in the TTC groups and graduated through the trimester groups after getting a BFP. Took me 15 months to get a BFP on 3 cycles of clomid.
This year got a loss early in April at 6 weeks, and now...fingers crossed this one sticks...
Sorry I've forgotten most of the abbreviations, since its been 7 years.
Hoping to make some friends.

Welcome back and congratulations on your new pregnancy!!

Welcome back <3

Could you pop me a PM regarding your old account... you are permitted to one account only active or inactive so if you need hep retreiving your old account I can help.

<3

I have a question ... please dont judge but around the time i got conceived , i had 2 different partners ... i would like yall opinion on who could best be the father ... so my period was Oct 1-5 , i had sex with guy #1 13th,14th,15th i had sex with guy #2 after 12am on the 15th so might as well say the 16th , is there any chance guy #2 could be the father?

Welcome back <3

Could you pop me a PM regarding your old account... you are permitted to one account only active or inactive so if you need hep retreiving your old account I can help.

<3
Hello woobles,
Im only using this account as I cannot remember the details of my old one. After I conceived with the hustle of being a first time mum, I totally didnt have time to be online after sometimes, and I havent used it for like 6 years.
I tried to re-use the group in Feb when I found out I was pregnant, but couldnt as I didnt remember the old info. Gave up after the miscarriage.
Now I thought it would be better to create a new one.
Please advice if that is ok, as I dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"