Back after a 4 month break!

Sianylw

Reaction score
Hi all,

back after a four month break from TTC.

I ended up with a 5cm cyst on my right ovary which stopped me getting any fertility treatments for fear that the cyst would get bigger.

long story short, fertility clinic agreed to drain the cyst so I could continue with clomid! NHS waiting list to have the cyst removed was almost 2 years! No chance of me waiting till I’m 39!!

This cycle they’ve upped me to 100mg of clomid… last 2 tablets tonight then tracking scan Friday! This is my second clomid cycle and 1 letrozole cycle prior to that!! Really hoping third time lucky!

I had what I believe to be a chemical pregnancy last cycle! Faint positive then 1 day later negative and bleeding!

really hoping this one works!! Then emotional drain is taking a hold!

hope everyone is well x

Thank you

CD 16 scan tomorrow hoping the follies have grown enough x

Thanks all,

CD21 now.. and the TWW has started!

had four good follicles and triggered on Saturday. Biggest two were 18mm on Friday. So left it till Saturday morning to trigger. So the likelihood is I ovulated sunday. Had some twinges in left side on and off Saturday and Sunday. BD a bit tender Saturday but fine yesterday! Really hoping for some positive news this cycle!

going to try not to symptom spot! And no early testing as I have the trigger HCG in my system! AF due 19th July! Hoping she doesn’t tear her ugly head!

bloating is pretty bad at the moment and major hot flushes during the night this whole cycle! Waking up early hours in pools of sweat and that’s not like me at all! Even if Ita boiling I’m usually freezing so think hormones are going hell for leather this month!!

Well after what was confirmed as a CP last month I’m back in the TWW again as of today!

my last period after the loss was wierd one day of heavy bleeding and clotting followed by 3-4 days of hardly anything! I’m normally heavy and clotting for at least 5 days. Period only lasted 5 days and normally they are 7-8 days!

Baseline scan showed my cyst has finally buggered off so took clomid days 2-6… by tracking scan on CD12 I had 1 20mm and 2 19mm follicles ready to go! It was a shock as normally they only get to about 18mm on their own at CD 18. I have decided to add in supplements this month:
Coq10
Multivatimins
Omega 3-fish oils
Myo inositol
Folic acid.

really think it helped maturation and sped it up this time! Took my trigger shot 2 days ago and have a really heavy feeling around my ovaries. Ovulation would like have been late yesterday evening or early this morning! Covered :sex: Tues, wed, Thursday and one for good measure this evening! I start progesterone supplements in two days time!

I’m vowing not to test until 16DPO this time :shock: unless period arrives beforehand! I hate the TWW..:

had my NHS fertility app and will be eligible for funded IVF which has taken the weight off a little but hoping I won’t need to get that far! Wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->