Back after a mmc. When to try again?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Well I'm back!

I found out yesterday at my 12 week scan that my baby had died at 8+6. Right now I'm sad and gutted and preparing to go into hospital for a medical miscarriage tomorrow.

I obviously need some time to heal mentally and physically and I get that but I still want a baby!
The dr yesterday and the leaflets said wait 1 period, my midwife said 2. I obviously want to try straight away but I want to be sensible. I'd also heard that you can be super fertile after a miscarriage and I don't know if that's the first cycle or the first few? It took us 6 months to conceive this one so anything to hurry it up the better!

Does anyone know if/why you shouldn't try straight away? Also at what point you're really fertile?

I just really want to take control back and get on with my life.

Thanks all x x

I'm so sorry for your loss xx

I think u r fertile a few months post mc, I admit I started Ttc straight away but cycle was out of whack the first month n we caught on the second. I had a natural mc tho, so it may b advisable to wait a month after but I'm sure there r many who haven't n been fine! I was gutted at time but in the end pleased of had one cycle b4 conceiving again as my body felt 'ready' xx

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs: This happened to my SIL and I know it's so hard.

I really don't know the answers to your questions but I think they would advise waiting in order to heal and to get your cycle back on track. I hope you're ok hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->