Back after a year...and 3rd loss

sunshine85

Reaction score
:sex:

I am surprised I am back here...but I met so many wonderful and nice women when I was TTC last year. I ended up conceiving in April but lost baby in June. :angel: It was heartbreaking going through a 3rd loss (second with my spouse).

Now, after taking awhile for ourselves to pull together I return. Yes, we are trying again. Well, not trying and not preventing. Just letting nature take its course no pressure.

Just had :af: :witch:on the 11th-15th and I am in my fertile window (have been :sex: every other day) and tomorrow is the big O day, according to my ovulation/period calendar, which is usually never wrong. Not to mention the right ovary pain that indicates it lol.

I just want to say I am glad to be back and hope that I get my sticky bean this time around. Hope to make more new friends as well :) :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! :dust::dust:

Good Luck!! and Keep strong! Lots of baby dust to you..

Wishing you good thoughts, a positive test and a beautiful outcome.

Thank you ladies. Today is O day according to these sore boobies and my Ovulation calendar lol...although this past Sunday I had right ovary pain but I will ::sex:: tonight just to cover all bases. Loving the love and support. It is so much appreciated!! Hugs to you two! ::hugs::

So sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck and babydust to you! You'll get your rainbow baby, I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->