Back after early MC

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LaurenDC, Nov 16, 2011.

1. LaurenDC

LaurenDC Me, DH, DS and Bun

Hi ladies,

Some of you may remember me from when I was posting soon after I got my BFP last cycle... Then on 10/23 I experienced a "chemical" pregnancy, or early MC. I don't want to get into how unbelievably crushed and sick over it I was. I needed time to grieve and am still healing. You were all stunningly supportive and sweet, and I also received the most touching PMs and poems. Much love to you all from here in the US.

Because it was so early on, my gyno said we could start trying again right away. So we did. :) So this morning after I peed, I wiped and saw nothing (sorry TMI). But because my "lady area" felt a little damp (I've had increased CM lately), I wiped a little more and noticed a small dot of brownish blood, about the circumfrence of a pencil eraser, maybe a little larger. I've had nothing since all day. I've also been starving and thirsty as heck, but I refuse to get my hopes up. Any thoughts? Perhaps implantation? I have had no cramping though, and I did last cycle at this time. I'm about 7 dpo, AF is due on 11/24 (32 day cycle). Thanks, ladies.

2. MagicalLeigh

MagicalLeigh Shanda - ttc #4

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, good luck!!

3. jenmcn1

jenmcn1 Expecting baby #4:)

I was 7 dpo when I had IB...and it was exactly as how you are describing! Sounds possible:) keep us updated!!!!!!

4. bubbywings

bubbywings Well-Known Member

Best wishes and bab dust to you!

5. Iamblessed

Iamblessed ttc#10

good luck and hoping the best for you:) it does sound like IB by the way:)

6. superfrizbee

superfrizbee Love my princess & prince

Sticky baby dust to you - sounds like it could be implantation bleeding... x

7. Tigerlilyb

Tigerlilyb Mum of one each

Could be implantation, as everyone's already said. I really hope this is your "welcome back" thread, fingers crossed! I got pregnant with this little one straight after a chemical, so I'm hopeful for you :)

8. LaurenDC

LaurenDC Me, DH, DS and Bun

Thanks so much to all of you!!!

Tigerlily, I've heard that many women are very fertile right after a chemical so I'm very hopeful. Xo.