Back after the emotional rollercoaster of a week late period!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Deanna26, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Deanna26

Deanna26 Well-Known Member

Hi all

Well my AF was a whole week late this month! Really thought this was it :-(. I'm so confused now I thought I had my cycles sussed as they have been between 25 and 28 days since ttc but this month it was 30 days. I judged my due on date by when I got my +OPK (cd9) and the fact my past LPs have been 14 days but I'm thinking that the OPK must have been wrong - otherwise his months lp was 20 days! What do u think? I obviously tested while I was late and got bfn's so I guess that rules out a chemical. Although my AF wa bright orangey colour last night (not sure if that means anything). Sorry for the rambling post I'm just feeling really not in control of anything anymore now my cycles have confused me and it seems I can't trust opk's anymore! :-(

2. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

I am sorry hun, I can totally sympathize with you. I have been tracking my cycles for over a year now and I thought I have them pretty much figured out to, but now this cycle has been longer than any other cycle I have ever had. Normally I would maybe be optimistic about it and think this was the month for me, but my gut instinct is telling me that AF is just screwing with me again. I also feel frustrated and out of control. Hang in there hun, you are definitely not alone. :hugs: