Back Again! 2 Under 2 Anyone?!

Harleyy

Mummy To Bailey.
Reaction score
Back again for the last time!

Anyone else that will have 2 kids under 2?

My youngest is 10 months, and my eldest is 5.

Slightly panicking haha!

(Not planned pregnancy:dohh:, but loved anyways)

Hi! When this LO is born I will have either a 3 or 4 year old (baby is due right around his birthday so not sure if he'll be 3 or 4), and a 23 month old.

My DS and DD are 15 months apart. Not going to lie, when they're in diapers it's hard, really hard. But now that they're older it's great! They get to do a lot of the same things, they wear almost the same size in clothes, and they play well together. They do have the often sibling fighting, but they move past it pretty quickly most of the time. Good luck and hang on!

Oh yes. 2 under 2 was my life for a long time. Then 2 under 1 and 3 under 3. I thought the biggest adjustment was having 3 kids in general, not so much the age gap. Having a toddler and a baby isn't bad at all. I love it, personally! I now have 4 under 5 and am pregnant again. it's okay! It's gonna be okay! The initial adjustment of having a newborn will be the same as you've had in the past. Everything will fall into place after that! Congratulations!!!

There's 15.5 months between my DS and DD. It actually wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be when they were both younger. It's getting harder IMO because they're starting to fight and my son is so much bigger than his sister that he hurts her inadvertently a lot. And now they both have similar needs, and I can't attend to them both at the same time.
Planning and organization helps a lot. Set out clothes the night before, make sure diaper station is always full, dishes put away, etc. I do much better when everything is in its rightful place.
My youngest is 13 months and I'm 28 weeks pregnant now. So I will have 3 under 3 for about 5 months. :wacko: I probably would not have chosen to do a 16 month age gap again, but oh well!

No experience but following, we're going to have a 13 month gap and I'm not going to lie the fear is real!

Hi if this pg sticks we will have 2 under 2. My dd will be 21 months. Should be fun!!

We have 15 months between ds2 and ds3 and I was dreading it but actually the first year was pretty easy. When ds3 started walking and wanting to do his own thing at places like the park or soft play that made it much more difficult but i still wouldn't change it. I much prefer the gap between those 2 than the 2 1/2 years between ds1 and ds2.

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"