Back again, 2 years later...

4MrsCoyle3

Reaction score
Looking for advice. Not been here since 2012, and stayed until I got that BFP (who is nearly 2 now)!! But I have a few issues that I need some advice on if ANYONE can help, even if it's only with one bit, please do so.

Right. Last year we decided to try for no 6. Within the first few weeks of trying it worked, but ended in a loss at 6wks, on Christmas Day. It was hard to hide that from our five kids but, well, needs must. We did say goodbye properly on the due date in August.
After the loss we decided to stop trying. We were scared it would happen again.
But, after 6months, we decided to start trying again - making it June this year when we started. But - nothing.
We've always used natural family planning, no contraception - just tracking cycles. Never made a mistake and no unplanned pregnancies.

With all my kids (11, 9, 8, 5yrs and 19mths) I O'd on CD10. Clinically. Never failed. I always fell within the first 6wks of trying.

But now, well FF is saying I'm Oing on CD18, but we try to DTD every 2 days for 6 days leading up to and on the day (CDs - 12, 14, 16 & 18)- but nothing is working (we usually manage 2 or 3 of those cds, but we have kids....sleep normally comes first lol).
In June I had 12day AF, no CM whatsoever that month.

Now, since July, I'm having EWCM on the last day of, and for around three days after, AF. That would be CDs 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Then normal CM until day 15 when EWCM is making an appearance again. I'm thinking I'm still O'ing on day 10 and because we don't start BDing until CD12 I'm missing it and FF must be wrong.
I think FF is relying entirely on my temps and missing my true o day? I'd never used FF before until June. I'd always relied on my temp and cm, but my own interpetations.

Anyway - can anyone help? My temp raises on day 18 according to FF. But last cycle (told you guys this was a brainfryer) FF said I O'd on CD13??? and now states I have irregular cycles??? Because one was different?? AF still arrived on my expected day - so I wouldn't know anything had changed if I hadn't put in the temps???
I have long cycles (36days), but this has never impacted on my fertility before...but I'm also 32 now, so older than before. I've tried googling all this, but can't get specific answers.
Doctor says need to have been trying for 1 or more years before they can offer assistance, but I also have to accept that i may not recieve any help due to having children already. She said that it sounds like either me or my husband has "secondary infertility" which is you have succeeded in term pregnancy, through natural conception, resulting in live birth, but can't achieve the same. But she can't investigate for us until we have...blah...catch 22 lol

My questions are:
Can I be ovulating within days of AF finishing?
Should we be BDing from day after AF (which we've done this cycle)?
Does Ovulation rely soley on TEMP?
Could the problem be my husband?
Does anyone else get EWCM on the last day of, and for a few days after, AF?

Sorry in advance for long post and TMI xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->