Back Again...3rd Time Lucky Hopefully!!!

jellybeans

Mummy To Katy-Rose
Reaction score
so me and my OH have been trying again i had my last period on the 13th and that finished on the 19th and we've been trying since then...

and it's a week after my period but i am experiencing period like pains :?::?:

does anyone know what this could be ?

It could be ovulation pains (but that seems a bit early?)- or it could just be your body doing whatever it's doing. lol. I know that's not much help. But some months I get AF type cramps about a week before AF is due... and it's not amounted to anything yet. BUT, it could be a good sign? Hopefully you'll know soon enough!

Best of luck!

well i've had my period already a week ago and i'm not expecting it for another 2 weeks! so i don't have a clue :/

Well, if your about mid-cycle, it might be ovulation pains. Although, mine are different from AF type cramps. I get the pain on one side or the other and it's a dull ache. If that makes sense? lol. Hope that helps!

Have you tracked your ovulation time? If so, and you already ovulated (which it seems you might have from reading your ticker)- then it could be implantation, or just your body gearing up for something... hopefully something good ;)

It's hard not to wonder about every little twinge while TTC.

yeah you got that right lol :)

don't know whether you agree but the 2 weeks after ovulating, i get soooo impatient and want to know if i am going to get a :bfp: sooner lol

im sooo patient when it comes to other stuff but this....not so much :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->