Back Again 6dpo testing till BFP hopefully no AF, 1st mth femara

bellyfever

Reaction score
Well it's started again! Was trying to hold out longer but I should have known better. This is 1st month we've done femara and praying this is it. Nurse at work did u/s to look at ovaries the afternoon I got positive opk and she seen corpus luteum on each side that both measured good (she used to work with my ob monitoring women through infertility treatments) so thinking might have ovulated 2 eggs :happydance: so according to that day I'm 6dpo but FF with temps are saying I'm 5dpo but either way I couldn't resist those sticks yelling at me from under the sink :winkwink: haven't use these tests before swore I could see shadow sometimes when I was staring at it but then I just thought I was crazy and couldn't see it so would sit it down then pick it up again doing this over and over lol. Let the craziness began!!!

Attachments

• 2015-06-24 20.01.14.jpg
    2015-06-24 20.01.14.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 43
I'm seeing a shadow too! 5 dpo is so early though maybe test again at 8 dpo! Good luck !

Yes I know I just couldn't resist I'm just a poas'holic lol working next 2 days so might try and hold off till sat morning, but then again it's so hard to stop once I start....here's dried pic just for fun

Attachments

• 2015-06-24 20.29.58.jpg
    2015-06-24 20.29.58.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 30
I'm not seeing anything just yet, but you're still super early. Good luck!

this mornings test...

Attachments

• 2015-06-25 06.02.49.jpg
    2015-06-25 06.02.49.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 48
Reporting for stalking duties !!!!!! :happydance: I can't wait to see that test get darker and darker and YAY for two eggies!!!!!!!!!

Tonight's test and threw in an opk just for fun, it's on top and pregnancy test on bottom

Pink how have you been??

Attachments

• 2015-06-25 20.02.06.jpg
    2015-06-25 20.02.06.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 41
Definitely see something faint !!! I recently read HCG can start to build up when conception occurs then builds up further after implantation but I don't know if that's true !
How many DPO ? 6?

I see something on your latest test!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more tests !!!!!

I've been good , I have my next scan on Tuesday the 30th, so not long now... I *think* I possibly heard the heartbeat on my doppler, it was so faint and only for a second , but it's hard to tell.. I'll try once more on Monday the day before my scan, I've decided if I can hear the heartbeat dh won't go, he'll stay at work and not waste a day, but if I can't find it I really want him there!!!

I kept feeling like there was a shadow again but then started second guessing myself 6-7 dpo hopefully in next couple of days we'll see something! And that last test was only like 1.5 hr hold. Gah now can't wait to test again in morning lol

Mummof1 I haven't read that anywhere but would kinda make sense. I was stalking your thread and so sorry for your loss again that would be so emotionally draining to have 2 chemicals back to back, your a very strong women...

Ekkk pink can't wait for your scan!! I know you are excited about it. Hopefully you will be able to find that pitter patter on that Doppler soon!!

I cant see much but it is super early. Good luck and fingers crossed xx

Omg omg omg can y'all see it???? Omg please let it be real and not evap!! Looks pink too omg

Attachments

• 2015-06-26 05.58.05.jpg
    2015-06-26 05.58.05.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 54
Ugh I don't want to go to work right now lol want be able to test again till tonight, test didn't get that till like 15ish minutes y'all think it could just be evap??

Ics do that in the beginning , they sometimes take longer, that's AWFULLY pink for an evap, and even then evaps (in my experience ) only showed up grey after the test had dried....
OMG. . I can't wait for your next tests!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->