• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Back again 7dpo................

Probably clutching at straws but did an ic with quite weak pee but I swear there is a super faint line!!
IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

Well no af as yet so will see what tomorrow brings xx

12dpo fmu there's something catching my eye but I'm probably imagining things. Waiting for my frer to be delivered today. I'm hoping that I've just implanted later.
IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

Really sorry rickschick - I feel we both had a bit of a disappointing cycle .

I'm just cd3 today so we can wait this one out together :)

I'm trying to think and research natural ways of increasing my chances ... I've heard avocados are really good ! I hate them though lol . You have any new plans for this cycle ? Xx

Really sorry rickschick - I feel we both had a bit of a disappointing cycle .

I'm just cd3 today so we can wait this one out together :)

I'm trying to think and research natural ways of increasing my chances ... I've heard avocados are really good ! I hate them though lol . You have any new plans for this cycle ? Xx

I think my main goal for this cycle is to ovulate sooner so ive just ordered some soy isoflavones to see if that helps, going to try and eat better to tho lol. cycle buddies!!!

I'm really naive to any of that sort of stuff ! WhAt are they ? I tried angus castus 2 cycles ago and it didn't seem to change anything but having read reviews about it putting ovulation off for so long for some people I was a bit worried to try it again !

I'm going to be super healthy and drink tonnes of water too !

I'm about to stock up on pre seed as well and ovulation tests !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"