Back again 8 weeks third baby!!!!!

Essex1stbaby

Reaction score
Hi all,

Nice to meet you! Back again Third time now 8 weeks feeling sick, bloated, addicted to carbs, tired and hungry. As some of the other ladies have said my jeans already too tight and finding it hard to disguise the bump but hey what gift isn't worth the battle!!! :thumbup:

Look forward to meeting you all!

Kirsty X

Hi, congratulations, I'm also expecting my 3rd, also 8 weeks.

How old are your other 2?x

Popping in to say hi, I'm about 8 weeks as well with my third, although the first 2 are a set of fraternal twin girls so this is my 2nd pregnancy. It was a huge surprise as my daughters are only 14 months and were conceived after a long fertility battle but here we are!

Hi hon, congrats :)

I'm 11 weeks with number 4 :) symptoms basically same as urs just really exhausted but hoping this passes soon .. I was out of my normal clothes a few weeks ago now.. It's like my ab muscles are saying .. Oh no not again !! Haha! It's really obvious now..
H&H 9 months x

Apple ️xx

Hi :)

I am only 5 weeks along with my 3rd but thought I would join in.

Have 2 boys ages 2.5 and 5.5. This will be our last. Think I am more excited this time round than I was with the first two!! But maybe that's because the morning sickness hasn't kicked in yet ... hmmm

Hello!
Congratulations!!! :)
I'm also expecting #3! Just over 6 weeks along...

Congrats! I'm on number 3 as well have a son who turns 5 tomorrow and a daughter who is almost 2 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->