back again and hoping december is our month

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hi all, so here i am again!!!! third time lucky. so far everytime its come close to ttc something has stopped us. this time it was me starting a new job....

but im hoping december will be the right time for us. ive started getting very broody again this last week, i spoke to husband yesterday and he said that he is happy for now at how things are going but we will try in december as he does want another baby...so im hoping december will come and he wont change hes mind! or i wont chicken out!! im excited for another baby and for my daughter to have a sibling and she keeps asking me when she is going to have a baby,but at the same time im nervous for the change and the change it will bring to our routine and lives,although i know it will be a good one. i think also because my daughter was a fussy baby and had silent reflux,didnt sleep well and was generally fussy which was a hard time for us and then i suffered pnd it sort of makes me nervous!:dohh: but bring on december !!! anyone want to join?

Hi, we are ttc in December too and my 1st is 4 next month so similar to you! There are not many people around who have waited as long as us to have their second!

Can I join you? My first is 3, and by December when we plan to TTC he will be about 3 and a half, so not too far off of yours and we are looking at a 4 year + age gap. I am nervous but excited and hope that it all works out. My little guys has been telling me he wants a baby and asking for "Cullen's baby" even though he has speech issues, so I know he wants one. He absolutely adores his older cousin, so I think will love being a big brother :)

Looks like I'm in the same boat too, LO will be 3y 2m by then so another 4 year age gap here x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->