Back again :-( CD1 AF and EWCM??

LynneK

Reaction score
Morning girls,

I'm back again although its not great as we officially have to stop trying (getting married in ten months abroad so don't want to chance being 9+ months preg and not being able to fly to our wedding!)

Anyhow, AF arrived late last night, extremely light (been up three/four times during the night for a wee and due to cramping) and still light but have noticed each time I have copious amounts of EWCM. Most I've ever seen in ten months looking!! TMI! And also the first time it's ever happened!

Can anyone advise? I've read TCOYF and am 100% sure it's not lining. It's defo 100% pink/slight red tinged EWCM?

Puzzled here....

I've read that it's not uncommon to get EWCM during (or right before) AF begins. I know I typically get it the morning that AF is planning to show (my flow typically starts in the afternoon). I've always assumed it was the body's way of helping the uterine lining exit - providing a slippery environment so it doesn't get stuck along the way. Of course I don't know for sure if this is the real reason behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->