Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

That's a crappy pic there darker irl il try another x

Cb came :happydance:
IMG_6723.jpg

I got a letter today for a dating scan on Tuesday! Il roughly be about 4 and a half weeks but obviously they want to check as o had a 51day cycle! They won't see much tho will they?

That's a lovely blue line! If you are definitely that far along then you won't see much. Earliest we saw anything was 5+6. But I wouldn't worry, your tests are progressing nicely and they will likely scan you a coupe of weeks after as well, by which point you will be able to see much more

I've also started a journal of anyone wants to pop in. Xx

Cb came :happydance:
View attachment 1012321

I got a letter today for a dating scan on Tuesday! Il roughly be about 4 and a half weeks but obviously they want to check as o had a 51day cycle! They won't see much tho will they?

Great lines honey but seriously that scan will be a complete waste of time and resources because at most you might see a tiny sac and fetal pole! Can you call and explain your situation and say you ovulated late and you believe you are 12dpo?? X

they should see a thick lining possible yolk and fetal pole perhaps thats on a internal scan though a normal scan i dont think they will see anything
if they do an internal scan they should book you back in for another 2/3 weeks then they should be able to see a heartbeat
i would keep the scan but thats just me lol

Rics - great progression. And just FYI I had a scan at 5 weeks with DS. Similar situation, I Oed on cd 31 (temping etc confirmed) but as per LMP I was 7 weeks. All we saw was a sac and/or yolk sac but no fetal pole. So don't freak out if you don't see it. DS obviously was in there, just too little. I don't like that so many offices but so much weight on your LMP. At least those patients who track their cycles they should believe. After all we are the experts of our own bodies ;)

Oh yes I'm keeping the appointment! It's at the early pregnancy unit, so it will be good to see that things are going in the right direction!

So so so happy for you Rics, the latest tests look amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->