back again! :o)

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Little G, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Little G

Little G Well-Known Member

this is like a vicious circle, lol. Had a positive opk yesterday and twinges today so I guess I ov'd today, only another 14 days to go! Really going to try and NOT symptom spot though........but im going to be more healthy this 2 weeks, no alcohol, I usually have a wee vino, no baths, drinking green t instead of normal t, cutting back on the excercise, I usually hammer it 4-5 times a week, and generally being healthy on the eating...... will try anything at this point, lol. Anything you guys are doing this month to optimize the chances.....?
    xxx

2. pusheangel

pusheangel Army Wife - Mommy of 2

I'm trying to live life normal. I've tried being really proactive about my 2ww and nothing has happened. So maybe if I try and act "normal" something will happen. AF is due for me on Saturday so I'm hoping she stays away! Hope your 14 days go by quickly!

3. Little G

Little G Well-Known Member

Good luck for saturday, i feel like its going to be a long 2 weeks.... again! lol.
    xxx