Back again :(

Wizzy

Reaction score
Hey girlies.
I've missed my period yet again, by 11days. I've had a few symptoms but havnt taken a test yet. The ironic thing is that I'm suppose to be getting the implant on wednesday. My last period was the 18th of march and we had sex twice the week it finished using condoms. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow or Tuesday for a check up to see if I'm eligible for the implant so I'm going to ask for them to test. I'm just worried and would like a wee chat, thanks xo

like a heap of s**t. I would just like to know x

i know how ur feeling im about 2 weeks late and still no sign. took a hpt came out wiv what i thot was a v v v faint positive. tested twice about a week afer that now the tests are negative an still no sign. its the not really knowing whats going on thats gettin me! good luck at the docs x

Hey again :)
Im sure you'll be fine. You used protection so the chances are lower anyway, but you should check anyway and talk to your doctor they're could be something else wrong
Good luck
x

Good luck, I hope everything turns out the way you hope.
The waiting to find out is the worst ever, I felt completely helpless.
Fingers crossed the waiting will be over soon =]
Take lots of care
xxx

Couldnt get an appointment for the docs, fully booked -__-
I'm going to phone tomorrow, and if there is no joy, I have an appointment early wednesday morning to get the implant so i'll see a doc then ^_^

Still feeling a little rough, okay personal question, but what should cm be like during pregnancy?

xo

Well personally my CM is thick, white, and looks a bit like cottage cheese. Gross I know but the doc says it's there to help soften the walls of my vagina. :shrug:

haha, thank god i dont like cottage cheese XD
so went to the docs, & they have sent off urine to the lab.
but get this, when i went to the loo to do the sample when i wiped there was spotting.
i thought maybe it was period, so put a tampon etc.
So got home & changed and everything, and changed it, there was a tiny amount of blood, a little discolouration, but apart from that nothing.
And since then (early the s'morning) i've had nothing.
Your thoughts?
xo

I wouldn't put a tampon in, use a towel so you can see whatever may come away from you, whether it be spotting/old blood..etc.

Your chances are low considering you did use protection xx

ok will do thanks ^_^
what is old blood? lol, im a total noob -_-
& i know, but i've defied the odds before xD
xo

Dark blood=old blood, bright red blood=fresh blood :hugs:

Dark blood=old blood, bright red blood=fresh blood :hugs:

Hey, Like above dark blood=old blood..I had a tiny bit of dark blood and im preggers..
When will you find out for sure?
xx

Phoned the docs today, results are still not back -_-.
Still bleeding on & off, v. v. lightly.
Definately not like a period in my experience.
x

Aw hopefully you get news soon. I hate how long it takes to get test results back!

Yeah same!
I'm not preggers.
=[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back