Back again!

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
I am Sam, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old Alexander Jace. :) I found out almost two weeks ago that I'm pregnant again. I went to my family doctor to start an antidepressant and birth control, but she came back and told me I am pregnant. My last period was 4/10 so my estimated due date is January 15th which puts me at 7 weeks. I have not told anyone except the father. The father and I are no longer together because he was abusive. My children share the same father. This pregnancy was not planned, but he did it on purpose. He wanted another child, I did not. I got pregnant off one time. Which is why I won't even talk to him anymore.

Anyways, introduce yourselves! Hopefully I'll have time to come on b&b more often because already this pregnancy is way different! I've had nausea, sore boobs, heartburn, fatigue, the whole package.. with my son I had nothing. I also plan to stay team :yellow: this time. :flower:

Sorry about FOB :hugs:

But congrats again, again! :haha:

Aww both our LO's will be roughly the same age :flower:

Congrats! My name is Kristina, I'm 16and have an almost two old called Noah :)

Haha don't be sorry about the FOB. He was dirt anyways :thumbup: I'm actually much happier without him! Little scared to do this alone, but I know I can do it.

And yes, they will be around the same age! How exciting :) I'm actually just starting to get excited for this baby too. At first I was just scared. Now I'm happy. I just don't know when to announce to anyone, or how.

Hey I'm mana and I have a 12 week old Imogen :D she's awesome :) congratulations!

Congratulations on baby no.2!

I'm Jess, 18 and 8 weeks with my first, due January 8th. And don't worry, I haven't told anyone apart from OH either :dohh:

Thanks ladies :) Only reason I haven't told anyone yet is because of my previous miscarriage and also afraid of peoples reactions, since this is my second at just 18. I know I can do it though. My son is a breeze to take care of. I'm really hoping baby #2 is too! Lol

Hi again! :flower:
Not pregnant, just stalking teen pregnancy with a 13 month old :haha:

Congrats on baby #2 :) Im Bethany im 15 and due June 18th which puts me at 37 weeks 1 day im having a girl and her name is Sadie Mae:)

Thanks girls, and congrats on your girl Bethany :) its the best thing in the world being a mama!

Congrats on number 2! Good on you for walking away, what a good mama :) My name is Evita, I'm nearly 18 and 19+3 with my son. Welcome back x

Ahh. Congrats Sam! Does your mom know yet? You can message me on FB for my number if you ever need someone to talk to.

.....this is Cari, btw, haha

Congrats on number 2! Good on you for walking away, what a good mama :) My name is Evita, I'm nearly 18 and 19+3 with my son. Welcome back x

Thank you. :) and congrats on your son, boys are a lot of fun :)

Ahh. Congrats Sam! Does your mom know yet? You can message me on FB for my number if you ever need someone to talk to.

.....this is Cari, btw, haha

Hi Cari, no my mom doesn't know yet. :/ to be honest I am terrified to even tell her. Because currently my only living options is here, or with Marco, and I definitely do not want to live with Marco and Idk how she would feel about another kid in the house considering we have my two sisters and Alex.

Totally forgot to mention though that my grandma does know. She thought it was suspicious when I came home without anything from the doctor and called the next morning. My doctor said, "She hasn't discussed her pregnancy with you yet?" So the moron broke the rules and told someone I'm pregnant. Thankfully she won't tell my mom. I still have to make an appointment too, to see how far along I am. I'm just guessing I'm 7 weeks based off last period :shrug:

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 14 +1 with our first :cloud9:

I can only imagine your shock when the doctor gave you the news!

I was very shocked. I kinda had a feeling because I wasn't having any signs of my period coming and had also been nauseous for days before. But thought for sure I was just stressing out. But nope! Had a BFP lol. I'm scared honestly but excited too

I can imagine!! As long as you're happy that's all that matters, babies are definitely a blessing :flower:

Congrats on baby number two! I'm erin, 19 and 31 weeks tomorrow with a little girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->