• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Back again!

Tetkoski

Reaction score
Not sure who all read my thread from last month but here I am again. Simple question to start off the craziness again this month-- can a frer when dry produce a second line? Took one yesterday, and SWORE there was the faintest of lines... My boyfriend could kinda see it but didn't think it was an actual line. So just wondering what the chances are, say the line I thought I saw wasn't actually there after all, that the test could have dried to a positive line? Because it's definitely on the test today. Hopefully this question makes sense. Thank you!

They only thing I hate with frer is the indent line as it's quite a deep line it catches the light making people think there's 2 lines.

If the line you saw had a hint of pink then there's a good chance it's your bfp.
All the frer I've done which were negative never produced a line long after the time scale given.

If I was you hun try another test maybe in a day or 2 if you have hcg in your urine it would have increased and show a better line.

Thank you for the response :)

This is the dried test by the way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 38
Wow I can see why you asked now lol. I'd be asking same thing lol looks like it's got pink tint. I would definitely test again in a day or 2. Good luck lovely xx

Haha yes and like I said i swear I saw it when i took it, but it was SO light. Then dried a good bit darker. Will definitely be testing in a few days again!

This one might be a tad better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 38
Let's hope! It hardly makes sense because my boyfriend was gone for three weeks for work and he just came back on the 7th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"