back again...

Shedevil18

Reaction score
Just lost my baby on Tuesday :(

According to the calendar I was suppose to be 11 weeks, ultrasound said baby was measuring 7 weeks 5 days with no heartbeat :(

I am devastated and crushed... it took us 2.5 years to get here... how long will it take for it to happen again?

How does one cope with the loss of a baby? I don't even know what to do with myself... I am so lost :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss hun. Unfortunately there is no way to know what the future holds, but I hope that time can help ease the pain of this loss.

My prayers are with you during this hard time. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about this. That is devastating :(

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear this. I know no words will comfort you. But I really hope your journey is shorter this time. :hugs:

I am so very sorry. I also have a May 10th angel but in 2013 at 24 weeks. I will pray for you and your family. <3

I can't imagine how difficult that must be, especially after such a journey to get to that point. But all I can say is, there is one thing that you can take away from it to give you some hope and motivation. You proved you can get pregnant and carry for quite a while! That is really an important thing, so I think that it should give you some hope going forward that this can happen for you again, although I can imagine the loss you're feeling right now far outweighs that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->