Back again!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Today is CD1, and we're back to tracking cycles and hoping for a miracle. OH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now without much success ( 3 suspected Chemical's - faint bfp, a couple days late, and then heavy-ish AF). We had taken a couple of months off due to health reasons, but now that we're getting married in a couple of weeks (yay!) and DD has started school, we're jumping back on the TTC train.
OH has even agreed to see the doctor for fertility testing after the wedding (which is a huge step because he has an extreme fear of doctors), so we have that to 'look forward to'.
I'm conflicted with how I'm feeling - hopeful but doubtful, I suppose. I'm not sure how long you have to be 'trying' to class as LLTC, but it certainly feels like we've been trying for a century and it's very disheartening.
But still, we're trying to remain positive, whilst facing the possibility that maybe it's just not going to happen for us.

Welcome back! It's great that your OH has agreed to go see a doctor after the wedding. How far away is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->