Back and in need of support xx

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hello Girls!

hope you are all okay, so I have been offline for quite a few months now as the whole stress of checking every symptom and Opks was doing me no good. I'm now on my 8/9th cycle an still no bfp :( I know it an take up to a year but I feel like I will never get pregnant and losing hope I will ever see that 2nd red line, I feel so lonely and need some support from other ladies in my situation.

Don't mean to sound selfish or impatient, especially to women who have been trying for much much longer, I respect you so much! And wish every one that sticky bean xxx

Totally know how you feel! Tenth month here! We have some issues though in that I don't have regular cycles and fully expect it to take longer than a year.

I'm here for you though! :) We all are! I don't think anyone, even those trying for years, think its selfish that you want a little one now!

Do you have any known fertility hurdles?

Thanks for your reply :)

As far as I am aware we have no problems, I have a very regular 28day cycle and never missed a period in my life... Only 22 so like to think I'm fit and healthy :) OH is a not older than me at 39 so I'm not going to a rule out a possible fertility problem.

8 months really isn't that long in the scheme of things but I feel like it's been forever and everyone around me is getting pregnant, I was down yesterday because someone I know has just found out she's pregnant and all I wanted to do was cry!

Maybe one day soon it will be our turn Hun :) I just can't imagine ever seeing that red line! Xxx

hiya hun, we had no problems either we just were not getting pregnant, no rhyme nor reason to it it just wasn't happening, starts to feel awfull.

I went through the whole this is what my body is meant to do this is my job and i cant do it, what am i doing wrong.

I cam off BCP in the March 2010 and got my :bfp: in May 2011, i did nothing different just one day it worked?? so frustrating :hugs: wishing you lots of sticky dust

Thanks Lintu, so nice to know I'm not the only one! I just can't imagine ever finding out I'm pregnant because I have so much self doubt that it will ever happen,10 days until AF is due and I've been having cramping for 2 days now, I won't even let myself think its anything other than my period because I know I'll be let down again! Xxx

i know what you mean hun, i promised myself wouldn't stress this time around and already am :( whilst i was prepared for another long haul again somewhere deep inside I thought its not going to take that long surely.

I came off BCP in March but only officially TC from June so im just in my second cycle, funnily enough since we've officially TTC my cycle has gone haywire, iv gone from regular 31 days to last month 33 and this one 27!

Thanks Lintu, so nice to know I'm not the only one! I just can't imagine ever finding out I'm pregnant because I have so much self doubt that it will ever happen

I feel the same way! It always reminds me of when I broke up with my ex and was single for a year before I met my now husband because I remember thinking it would never happen, like I couldn't even imagine meeting my husband because I had no idea what it would be like. That's what I think waiting to get pregnant the first time is like lol

omg yes i suppose it is similar to that!! 8 days until my period now not sure how many dpo I am, still cramping quite a lot, loads of white cm and major PMT! so not hopeful this month, pretty convinced i will come on, OH just rang me at work and asked whats up cause i am SO down with it all, why is so easy for others to get pregnant? I have always known in my head it wouldnt be as easy for me because im never that lucky lol! thanks for your support ladies, it means alot to know people feel the same :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->