Back, and ready for Cycle #3!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MissJess0707, Aug 19, 2009.

1. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

Hi everyone. I had some computer issues, and wasn't able to get on the site. The past 2 months have been a whirlwind of doctors and baby dances! Cycle 1 didn't work, and I'm in the middle of cycle 2 with what appears to be AF visiting for the 3rd time in 6 weeks. I didn't have any EWCM, and I can't chart properly due to this crazy AF business. I was back to my OB/GYN today, and she put me on Clomid. I have to wait until my next cycle to start it. What can I expect? Can anyone post their experience with Clomid here? I've read a few other threads involving it, but I want some up to date experiences.
    :thumbup:

Oh, BTW... Big milestones here. I quit caffeine nearly a month ago, down from several extra large coffees at 'Timmies', to one large decaf every couple of days. No caffeinated pop, and very little chocolate.
    Bigger milestone... I quit smoking! I'm only 5 days in, but its getting easier.

:happydance:This is my month! PMA, please :happydance:

2. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

Wow - Well done on the smoking and Caffeine!!!

I don;t have any experience on Clomid but I am sure someonewill be along soon to help. xx

3. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

Thanks for the reply! I'm definitely looking forward to a good cycle where I actually ovulate. There is still the small chance I've done it already for this cycle, but... not getting myself worked up over that!

4. Mama Duck

Mama Duck Heartbroken

Well done for giving up smoking & coffee - you should be very proud of yourself! I have no advice on Clomid (sorry) but I did'nt want to just read & run. We've now been ttc for a little over a year now :( but I keep smiling/believing/positive as I know it will happen. Good luck to you hun x

5. BumpyCake

BumpyCake Preggers with #1

Awesome! Welcome back.

Congrats on quittin the T Ho's...that's my absolute fave coffee. :coffee:

Anyway, I know I've read through several Clomid success stories but I don't have any to share myself. You might find more Clomid stories in the LTTC section. :shrug:

Good luck sweetie...I hope you get your little sticky baba soon.