Back, and ready for Cycle #3!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MissJess0707, Aug 19, 2009.

1. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

Hi everyone. I had some computer issues, and wasn't able to get on the site. The past 2 months have been a whirlwind of doctors and baby dances! Cycle 1 didn't work, and I'm in the middle of cycle 2 with what appears to be AF visiting for the 3rd time in 6 weeks. I didn't have any EWCM, and I can't chart properly due to this crazy AF business. I was back to my OB/GYN today, and she put me on Clomid. I have to wait until my next cycle to start it. What can I expect? Can anyone post their experience with Clomid here? I've read a few other threads involving it, but I want some up to date experiences.
    :thumbup:

Oh, BTW... Big milestones here. I quit caffeine nearly a month ago, down from several extra large coffees at 'Timmies', to one large decaf every couple of days. No caffeinated pop, and very little chocolate.
    Bigger milestone... I quit smoking! I'm only 5 days in, but its getting easier.

:happydance:This is my month! PMA, please :happydance:

2. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

Wow - Well done on the smoking and Caffeine!!!

I don;t have any experience on Clomid but I am sure someonewill be along soon to help. xx

3. MissJess0707

MissJess0707 Expecting baby number 1

Thanks for the reply! I'm definitely looking forward to a good cycle where I actually ovulate. There is still the small chance I've done it already for this cycle, but... not getting myself worked up over that!

4. Mama Duck

Mama Duck Well-Known Member

Well done for giving up smoking & coffee - you should be very proud of yourself! I have no advice on Clomid (sorry) but I did'nt want to just read & run. We've now been ttc for a little over a year now :( but I keep smiling/believing/positive as I know it will happen. Good luck to you hun x

5. BumpyCake

BumpyCake Preggers with #1

Awesome! Welcome back.

Congrats on quittin the T Ho's...that's my absolute fave coffee. :coffee:

Anyway, I know I've read through several Clomid success stories but I don't have any to share myself. You might find more Clomid stories in the LTTC section. :shrug:

Good luck sweetie...I hope you get your little sticky baba soon.