back at work and the pain has hit..

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
back at work.. and the pain of it all has really hit me hard..but i'm struggling through it..have to be strong to get through it..

colleague congratulated me on being pregnant and she didnt know about what had happened as i'd been off and it hit me like a freight train...:cry:

fingers crossed i can get through the day..

really want :witch: to come so i can focus on the future and ttc....

Really wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better but I know I cant so hope this will do :hugs:

back at work.. and the pain of it all has really hit me hard..but i'm struggling through it..have to be strong to get through it..

colleague congratulated me on being pregnant and she didnt know about what had happened as i'd been off and it hit me like a freight train...:cry:

:( im sorry :(
Thats the thing about people saying not to tell anyone until your first Trimester is up, so you know the chances of miscarrying are lower than when you first get pregnant.
But how anyone can keep quiet for 3 MONTHS is beyond me. haha.
I think i had texted everyone in my phone book the DAY i found out i was pregnant. But then when something bad like that happens, it's terrible having to go back and announce you're not anymore :(

You'll get your little miracle soon :hugs:
xx

Fingers crossed for your first day back at work Doc123.

I hope its going ok for you. I hate having to tell people what happened - thank god for text messaging I say - thats how I told most people!

Unfortunately, my son had told a few kids at his school (after I told him not to just yet!) and a few mums know. They dont all know that I miscarried, and now when I collect him and drop him off, I find myself hiding behind cars/bushes so I dont have to face them.... :(

xx

Oh Owo I am so sorry hun. :hugs: :hugs: I can't even pretend to imagine what you are going through but I want you to know that I am here for you. :hugs: It WILL get better, Owo. I know it probably doesn't seem like it now but nothing stays bad forever. :hugs:

:hug:

Sorry to hear you are going through this, maybe someone you are close to in work can have a word with a few people so they know and this doesn't happen again.....especially while it is still so raw.

just the WORST WORST WORST day ever....i'm amazed i havent cried.. i've thought so many times today i just want to crumble...

maybe i'm just starting to work through the stuff i need to work through...

just want to focus on the future and cant do that till witch arrives...

doc I don't know what to say other than we are all here to support you when you need us. :hug:

:hug: I really feel for you hun & I wish I could say it gets easier (it does - a bit) but its 5 months down the line for me & im still struggling :hugs:

Hopefully the days at work will get less upsetting for you as you have things to occupy your mind but you have to allow yourself time to grieve xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->