Back Briefly...Maybe?

I can see a faint line too but I can't tell if it's an indent. I hope af stays away

Ive been going back and forth with these since i posted them and i feel like i can see something but its more than likely the indent line. I thought if there was anything it should have progressed a little more since the first test.

Got another iffy line on frer about 20 mins ago. Trying to sneak and take a pic since hubby doesn't know I've been testing lol....Will post soon. Hopefully it comes up on camera. Feeling a little unsure since I thought it would be darker by now if it was anything it maybe my urine was too diluted....I don't have anymore frer tho.

Maybe just an indent again....these are the best pics i could get. Hopefully upload doesnt kill them lol

Attachments

• 20180203_160843.jpg
    20180203_160843.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180203_160833.jpg
    20180203_160833.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20180203_160826.jpg
    20180203_160826.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 23
I can't tell. There is something there, perhaps take it out and look at the back of the strip for an indent

I can't tell. There is something there, perhaps take it out and look at the back of the strip for an indent

I always thought taking it out would give an evap? How will I know if its an indent or not?

It's highly unlikely to do that. I know some say it does but in my experience I haven't once had an evap on a FRER, removed or otherwise. If you take the strip out and turn it over to look at the back, there'll be nothing or there'll be an obvious dent in it where the test line should be

Oh ok well I just did and there was a line on both sides

I think if there isn't a clear line in the next couple of days then it could be the indent showing. What dpo are you?

I think if there isn't a clear line in the next couple of days then it could be the indent showing. What dpo are you?

Honestly I have no clue. I had some left sided and middle pinching a few days ago and then brown tinged mucus for that day and the next. Honestly I don't even know if I ovulated since I wasn't tracking but once I saw the spotting i decided to start testing since I have never had that before.

I'm seeing a faint line. In my experience with frer's, if it's just the indent it looks white, not dark or shadowy. And when you open it you can't see any color just blank. I hope it's a bfp coming on!!

I'm seeing a faint line. In my experience with frer's, if it's just the indent it looks white, not dark or shadowy. And when you open it you can't see any color just blank. I hope it's a bfp coming on!!

Me too! My ovaries are achy now into my hip bones....hmmmm. I have no clue where I am at in my cycle!

They're good signs, hopefully your tests will start to show something clearer soon

I think they were just crazy indents! I took two more frer today and nothing! My ovary area and lower back is hurting soooo bad right now. I'm thinking this just may be a super late ovulation trying to happen. I'll keep you posted over the next few days but not sure if/when I will be testing again

So I woke up this morning with some more pain on my left side into my butt. So i checked my cm just to see if it was fertile....it was super thick, white, and creamy! Ughhhhh....why is my body playing tricks on me?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->