Back but freaking out!!

Bladesgirl

Reaction score
Hello lady's!!

I hope someone will reassure me!! I haven't been on here for a year or so as my little boy is nearly 3 now!! I have just found out I'm pregnant again which we have been trying but last month I had a very early miscarriage and now I'm scared I'll lose this one!!

I'm 5 weeks today guessing on my dates and the day I missed my period I felt sick and poorly and had twinges and pains! Everything I had with my little boy!

My problem is for the last 2 days I'm fine! No sickness, boobs are fine, I get the odd back ache but that now worries my more than anything! I did have some brown discharge yesterday but we are talking the size of a pea if not smaller! So I just don't know!

My question is should I be feeling anything or should I stop worrying and just get on with it!

Thanks in advance!

Every pregnancy is different and it may sound old but only time will tell. Are you going to the doctor soon since you've had a previous loss? We finally fell pregnant last week (I have one tube and am no spring chicken so thrilled!) and even though I bled bright red for a week my hcg is doubling so we have a shot at a Halloween baby I think. I've had hardly any symptoms with any of my non ectopic pregnancies so I think every woman and pregnancy is different. Good luck!

My previous loss was so soon only me and husband knew I was pregnant! I can't have been more than 5 weeks pregnant! I'd only just taken a test as I had been spotting on and off and thought my period was just playing up as it hadn't been on time for a few months

Midwife appointment here is 8 weeks now! And even then my local one is away until I'll be in week 10! So that's when I'm booked! I just feel very alone lol I'm sure I saw a midwife much earlier last time!

Thank you for replying though I guess I'm just nervous as my little boy pregnancy was obvious from the start and I had appointments to talk about things!

since you can only see your Midwife at 10 weeks the only thing you can do is to wait it out. I know its not much comfort but there is not much you can do but pray that this one sticks!!

But it is true that every pregnancy is different and its still early days so your symptoms might only start in a week or so. Stay strong!

I pray that your little one sticks! :hugs:

I was the same very early on. Feeling sick as dog one day and the next, nothing. I panicked too. I'm sure the symptoms will hit you again as quickly as they left.

Thanks ladies!

Still not really any sign of anything!! Still no sickness! My boobs get sore ish throughout the day but don't know if I'm imagining that now lol! I think I'm just freaking myself out but I guess I just want that sign like I had last time lol!!

Any chance this could be a girl without sickness lol! I'd love a girl as we really just want 2 children and id love a little girl! I'd been happy with another healthy child don't get me wrong just would love one of each!!

i was driving myself crazy with symptoms coming and going. I felt great for a 4 day stretch and was sure something had gone wrong. Now at almost 13 weeks im praying for the nausea to let up lol. Its completely normal for symptoms to come and go. I hope that everything goes well for you this time.

My symptoms seem to have decreased drastically. I'm not liking it either. My first appt. isn't til 10 weeks on March 10th. Still feels so far away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->