Back for #3!

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!:flower:

So i've been here twice already:haha:
and i'm back again for #3 :D

Sadly this baby will be our last:cry: but i'm so happy to be back here again. Sending my previous Baby Dust your way:dust:

Currently on CD 9! Fingers and toes crossed for a virgo or libra baby :cloud9:

Also here trying for number 3, I wish you all the best and I hope your get a positive very soon x

Hi ladies! May I join? I'm also TTC #3, but i haven't had AF yet since DS was born. I'm taking black cohosh to try to start AF lol! How are your cycles looking?

Hello.

I'm also ttc #3 first cycle since MC in July so everything crossed we catch quickly again!

I'm a TTC #3er as well, however my babies are a little older, youngest is 6 (soon to be 7 but I don't like to admit that)

Im currently in my 8th cycle of TTC since removing Mirena. But feeling very positive that this will be the one. CD9 right now, and gearing up for some fertile days.

All are welcome :) Good luck to everyone!

I'm currently on cycle day 20 of a 29 day cycle, 1st cycle ttc #3.

I got my peak on cd 15, and i'm now 4dpo. Hoping to catch our egg 1st go like we did with our last bub, but trying not to get my hopes up too much haha. I'm feeling like i'm pregnant though, so keeping positive! :D

Mummy: I'm so sorry for your loss! Mc is so hard! :hugs: how are your cycles looking since then? Do you chart? I took Fertilitea from Fairhaven Health to help get my cycle back on track after my mc.

Mrscletus: I stalked your charts: they are beautiful. Short follicular phases are awesome! My cycles are looooong!

Mocha: Ahhh, the tww!! I hope you caught your egg!!!:flower: it's so much fun to conceive that first cycle! I did with DS last time around. I'm having a feeling that it's not going to be so fast as my chart is all over the place.

Mummy: I'm so sorry for your loss! Mc is so hard! :hugs: how are your cycles looking since then? Do you chart? I took Fertilitea from Fairhaven Health to help get my cycle back on track after my mc.

Mrscletus: I stalked your charts: they are beautiful. Short follicular phases are awesome! My cycles are looooong!

Mocha: Ahhh, the tww!! I hope you caught your egg!!!:flower: it's so much fun to conceive that first cycle! I did with DS last time around. I'm having a feeling that it's not going to be so fast as my chart is all over the place.

My cycles are a little crazy 40 45 this one is looking like 38, I always had long cycles before MC but not beyond 40 days. I charted for first time this cycle I'm 5dpo, I conceived 1st cycle with my MC, dtd once the whole month with my ds2 & 2nd cycle with ds1.

My ovulation was Xmas eve so not sure we got enough bd done close enough for this cycle.

:dust: to everyone - hate the tww seems to feel so long

Can I join ladies only on cd2 at the minute, my cycle is usually 30 days. Welcome back mocha, hopefully we can all keep each other company on this journey. X

The TWW feels like forever haha! let's hope all of our eggies are good, and that they got caught.

I know the feeling of long, irregular cycles <3, my cycles have always been all over the place. It's only when we ttc, that my cycles have settled down so i can chart properly. A 29 day cycle is heaven for me, i've had 40+ long cycles before :/. I did have an ultrasound to find out what was going on, i'm prone to cysts on my ovaries apparently. No PCOS or endo though, so that's good.

My last pregnancy i had IB at 9dpo, so i'm kind of wondering if the same thing will happen again.. At least i won't be so freaked out if it does, i thought it was a super early af haha!

1dpo with #3 our first cycle. My husband had a VR 2 weeks ago

Hi ladies!

Mom and ttc: Awesome for the VR! On to the tww! Do you usually chart your cycles? Do you know how long your LP is usually? :flower:

Mocha: I'm with you 100% for the long and irregular cycles. When I was a teen, there was a suspicion of endometriosis. My cycles can easily go to 40ish days. That's awesome for implantation bleeding!!! :thumbup: I always wanted that! Confirmation that things are happening! Are you hoping to have IB again?

Ridley: Welcome here! :flower: You are my cycle buddy: I'm on CD 1!

Mummy: I hope you caught that egg!!! Fx! I also hope the tww passes quickly for you!

AFM: I GOT AF TODAY!!!!! :happydance: I've never been so happy to see AF lol! First one postpartum, so now I know where I'm at! Also, if I indeed ovulated before this AF (temps were not conclusive...I wasn't taking them at the same time every morning with the holidays and all :haha:), then it appears that I had a 12 day LP--which is great for me!

Is anyone else going to try gender-swaying?? I'm hoping for a 2nd girl, and am going to try to bd until 3-4 days before my peak day, and then refrain until after O. Technically, I should chart a few cycles while protecting to get a good idea of when my peak day is, but I'm too impatient! :haha: On the cycle I conceived DS, I O'd on CD 22. The cycle before that was CD 24. So I'm going to bd until CD 18, and then stop for this cycle and see how that goes! Consequently, I don't think that my chances of conceiving this cycle are that high.

Hi ladies!

Mom and ttc: Awesome for the VR! On to the tww! Do you usually chart your cycles? Do you know how long your LP is usually? :flower:

Mocha: I'm with you 100% for the long and irregular cycles. When I was a teen, there was a suspicion of endometriosis. My cycles can easily go to 40ish days. That's awesome for implantation bleeding!!! :thumbup: I always wanted that! Confirmation that things are happening! Are you hoping to have IB again?

Ridley: Welcome here! :flower: You are my cycle buddy: I'm on CD 1!

Mummy: I hope you caught that egg!!! Fx! I also hope the tww passes quickly for you!

AFM: I GOT AF TODAY!!!!! :happydance: I've never been so happy to see AF lol! First one postpartum, so now I know where I'm at! Also, if I indeed ovulated before this AF (temps were not conclusive...I wasn't taking them at the same time every morning with the holidays and all :haha:), then it appears that I had a 12 day LP--which is great for me!

Is anyone else going to try gender-swaying?? I'm hoping for a 2nd girl, and am going to try to bd until 3-4 days before my peak day, and then refrain until after O. Technically, I should chart a few cycles while protecting to get a good idea of when my peak day is, but I'm too impatient! :haha: On the cycle I conceived DS, I O'd on CD 22. The cycle before that was CD 24. So I'm going to bd until CD 18, and then stop for this cycle and see how that goes! Consequently, I don't think that my chances of conceiving this cycle are that high.

I kind of am hoping for it again :p, at least it's a sign that things are happening haha.

Ooh! good luck!! :hugs: jump on to it :haha:

We are pretty happy with any gender, so we've dtd since cd 9 until cd 17 :haha: Hopefully it works, and we catch our eggie! A boy would be nice for hubby, but he's pretty happy with all girls. Anything a boy can do, so can a girl :D Our eldest is a little gamer, hubby couldn't be prouder haha.

7 dpo today! 1 more week to go! i hope this week is speedy, i'm going a little tww crazy :haha: Looked back onto my previous pregnant charts, it seems around 7dpo onward that i end up with a runny/stuffy nose.
Lo and behold i have that right now! fingers and toes are crossed. :happydance:

Keep us posted if you get IB, Mocha!!! :flower: That's awesome about the stuffy nose! :haha: What CD did you O on this cycle?! Everything crossed for you!!

That's way too cute about your eldest being a gamer!! We decided to try for a girl, because I really want a 2nd girl. We want 4 kids, but DH is afraid that if we get 2 more boys, I'd push for a 5th! :haha:

Congrats to Mummy on her bfp!!! :yipee:

How are our tww ladies?!?

Hi can I join. This will be our first month ttc #3 we have two little girls already. Very excited but also nervous to be back as had my heart set on just two but I've changed my mind and think 3 would be nice haha

Of course, Besty! Welcome here! :flower: How exciting to change your previous plans and decide on a 3rd baby! Do you chart? What CD are you on?

No IB this cycle so far! I didn't have IB with my first either, and i know it's not very common :)

I o'd on christmas day! lovely christmas present :haha:, speaking of girls, i looked through my past posts, and last pregnancy DH told me that he wanted 3 girls lol! So i hope he gets his 3rd girl :)

Ooh! congrats on your bfp mummy!! have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Welcome besty! :D GL for your first month!

10 dpo now! going to test on thursday or friday. We bought tests yesterday, pack of 3. Hubby was like, "oh great! 3 tests for 3 months" Lol no. "It doesn't work that way silly! you test, if neg, test again, if positive, test a few days later to see how you are going."

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday, really odd and out of the blue. I'm feeling pretty positive this month :). Also had an upset stomach at 8dpo, and was quite nauseous (implantation maybe?)

Hi everyone

Husband and I very recently decided to start trying for #3. Problem is, I haven't been very good at tracking my cycle, so having to start that work now.

My girls are 13 and 5, so looking forward to potentially having a boy. But it really doesn't matter. I haven't struggled previously to get pregnant, but I am that bit older now, so we shall see!

Good luck everyone else :)

x

I am on CD 1 today. Looking forward to my ttc journey. Would love a little boy this time but would be just as happy with another little girl although my dh is feeling a little on his own surrounded by girls &#65533;&#65533;
Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"