Back for another cycle of questionable lines *Vf thin line 12dpo*

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Using cm discharge, sexual desire, cramps, and opks I am 10dpo. I geared up the didn't o then geared up again. My timing was 0-6 and O+2 so I didn't bother temping. The only odd thing is usually 2-5dpo my opk is stark white but my opks have been negative but darker than I expect. Some cramping but totally disinterested in sex. Took a test to be safe before I popped up a bottle of wine and didn't see anything so I popped the pic into photoshop and saw a questionable line in the carmine and invert filters.

Thoughts? I reeeeeaaallly want an Irish coffee lol

I merged them into one but I have the originals as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
I see a hint of something! I have my fingers crossed for you!! But if it was me, I'd still enjoy a drink.... Lol

I see it on the inverted pics. Hope it gets darker for you.. xx

Something is catching my eye on the inverted one. Will you POAS tomorrow?

Not gonna lie I make a mean three cheese fondue.

I will poas with fmu and if I don't see anything I'm just riding it out until AF. She's been a day or two late the last few cycles, so I expect her Thursday no later than Saturday

I see what you're seeing on all of the pictures of the test. Good luck! Watching for your test tomorrow :)

Got the same feel as yesterday where I thought I saw something but chalked it up to line eye. My camera is picking up something, but having been burned... Plus my gut isn't reacting the way I usually do at the prospect of a line. Shrugs. Not sure if I will test again tomorrow. Depends on how many tests I have left.

Top is yesterday afternoon; bottom is fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 69
Thanks. I took a frer because I wanted to polish off the leftover wine I used to make fondue. I see something in person and in the pictures, but it's not registering as a line. You know that heart pounding, oh f* yes moment you have when you see something that might be a squinter or turn into a squinter? No sense of that. And I trust my gut.

Pic 1 is about 5 mins with clarity enhanced
Pic 2 is about 10 mins with clarity enhanced and cropper
Pic 3 is Pic 2's original

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 53
  • orig.jpg
    orig.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 52
What do you dip in your fondue? And you may need to send me the recipe! Lol

I see the line in the edited ones but not much in the original. I hope it's the start of your bfp!!

Ty. I see it/don't see it irl. Been burned so many tims and my gut says this is just another bad ident or something.

As for the recipe. I just grabbed one off the internet and ended up liking it. But I tweaked it to my tastes after making it a few times. Pretty much equal parts everything. My favorite so far was today's
1 cup white wine (I use the $3 Pinot Grigio, cost effectiveness aside I like the overpowering taste that cheap wine adds to it)
1.5 cups medium cheddar
1 cup sharp cheddar
4 oz (half a block) of Gruyere
You are supposed to roll the shredded cheese in corn starch but I never do. It does make it smoother though. I use a double boiler and then I just keep the cheese on the water when serving to keep it liquids/warm. And I dip slices of sourdough baguette

Dobby, you are making me hungry! Lol

If you see something maybe irl then all you can do is keep testing until it becomes so obvious you can't doubt it. Fx that that is exactly what happens with those tests!

Oh I forgot I add pepper jack too for a kick lol

I'm calling it the antibody strip. I see the shadow still but now I don't see it in the pictures/Photoshop. So if I was seeing an actual line then it would have been obvious by now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back