Back From 21 Week Scan 2nd Attempt!!

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
Today was amazing, lil' man was on top form and the sonographer got what she needed within minutes. MIL was there and it was lovely for her to see her lil' Grandson!! I am hoping to take my Mum to our private 4D scan when i am 26-27 weeks so she gets to see her Grandson before he arrives! :cloud9:

He certainlly wasn't shy today, and any doubts of him not being a boy have well and truely gone out the window. He is all man lol and was not fussed in showing us! I feel soooo much better seeing his bits and knowing his a lil' boy! It only took being told 3 times to sink in and make it feel real lol!! :dohh:

The sonographer did alarm me when she said he was 14 inches. Does this sound about right? :shrug: I am tiny and have just started to show, and 14 inches sounds BIG!! Well i will leave you with my sons scan photo at 21 weeks. He already looks like such a cutie lol!! Thanks for reading!! (PS- Placenta is still anterior but sonographer is confident it will move so i basically get a free scan at 36 weeks to see bubs again) :happydance: xxx

Attachments

• lilman21weeks.jpg
    lilman21weeks.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 24
thsts fab news :dance: glad it was fab and 14inches :? not sure uknow , sounds like a long lil man !! :thumbup:

thsts fab news :dance: glad it was fab and 14inches :? not sure uknow , sounds like a long lil man !! :thumbup:

Thanks hunny. I know thats what i was thinking thats long!!! She said the same thing last week tho, so i didn't want to doubt her twice. MIL asked her how long he was because me and OH were having a debate last week when we left, with him saying "she said he was 14 inches" i said no way he can't be that big 12 at a push maybe... but low and behold were told today he is 14 inches... :dohh:

:lol: i went from no bump to a bump that was massive within wks u might be same !!! xx

Fantastic news, Rozie. I take it you had to have a take 2 then? :D I have to have the same. :( It's good in a way I suppose!

My placenta is also anterior but it's high so it's not an issue. :)

Glad to see your scan went well. x

Oh and regards to 14 inches, I am guessing that measurement is from crown to end of legs, as from crown to rump at 21 weeks is between 7 and 8 inches. At birth, babies are around 20 inches. I was 23 inches when I was born.

Oh and regards to 14 inches, I am guessing that measurement is from crown to end of legs, as from crown to rump at 21 weeks is between 7 and 8 inches. At birth, babies are around 20 inches. I was 23 inches when I was born.

Thanks hun, and ahh that makes me feel alot better!! Thank You!! :thumbup:xxx

glad take 2 went well! .. got my take 2 next week! at least these uncooperative babies mean we get more chances to see them :shrug: :thumbup: xx

glad take 2 went well! .. got my take 2 next week! at least these uncooperative babies mean we get more chances to see them :shrug: :thumbup: xx

Thats excatly the way i looked at it hunny. Hope it all goes well and they get everything they need!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->