Back from 39 wk appt!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Just back from the MW - I got another sweep!! :happydance:

We'd agreed to do one on my due date but when I told her about me being examined friday she said 'shall we do this sweep now?'

HELL YEAH!!!

Now this time it actually FELT like a sweep. She said my cervix is still as it was friday (2cm and 50% effaced) so she 'walked it foward' then stretched the opening.

It was more uncomfy than fridays but thats fine coz it felt like she was really doing something. She said that I'm 'lovely and soft and favourable' and she thinks that I should go on my own.

I just need to relax and see what happens and if I dont start I get another next tuesday and then we'll talk about induction. She also said if I were to be induced it would be really easy as she could break my waters easily and I'm already favourable.

Good news all round and so I'm feeling UP about it and ready to face another week!!

x

Good luck! Hope this gets things moving! :happydance:

Look at you getting so close to having your LO!

Fingers crossed that the sweep helps things progress!
:hug:

Im so jealous! But sounds a lot more promising! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

that's brilliant!!! Just off for mine now.... keep room in that bloody birthing pool for me chum!!! xx

Hope the sweep does something for you!!! Wont be long now before you are holding your LO xxx

Good news hun, lets hope todays sweep did the trick!!

Good news..... I know you are looking forward to meeting your little Hebe! Good luck! :hug:

what a great midwife. It all sounds great and its weird how you had none of this last time with emily. All the eviction work that you've been doing seems to be working. Maybe a little more:sex: and ball bouncing and i'm sure you'll be on your merry way. Really pleased for you xx

Good Luck hun, I hope it happens soon for you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

good luck. wont be long now :) will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Ooh exciting - doesn't sound like it will be long now!!!! x

that's brilliant!!! Just off for mine now.... keep room in that bloody birthing pool for me chum!!! xx

Hope it works hun!! We are sooooo gonna be there at the same time!!! :rofl:

x

brilliant news hun, keeping fingers crossed that Hebe makes an appearence soon for you

How exciting :happydance: Will be watching your posts like a hawk now to see if you go this week!

good news! hope something happens for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->