back from early scan

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi.

everything is great, i have been worried sick after abit of spotting.
had scan 10am today i saw baby and a heartbeat :happydance:

i was so pleased i cried, i really did talk myself into thinking i was gonna see nothing in sac again.
im on cloud nine yippppeeeeeeeeeee!:cloud9:

i thought i was 7 wks but im 6 wks and 3 days.

julie xx

GREAT, GREAT NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you Julie!
We just knew everything was going to be okay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you have a picture of your scan???
:hugs:

Am soo pleased everything went well for you!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

thanks, i didnt get any pics....so excited i forgot to ask! hehe
so im same as you 6 wk 3 days.

this is nerve racking stuff all this baby lark!

xx

Tell me about it... trying to figure out how I am going to make it through Monday. It's not so bad when I'm not at work - there is so much to do around the house and with wedding planning, but here at work on a computer all day- well, it's hard to stay focused when I am not doing "physical labor".

I am so happy for you. :hugs:

aww congratulations hun, I'm really pleased for you!
xx

Yey! COngrats girly. Same thing happend to me. I thought I was 7.6 weeks but the ultrasound showed baby as 6.3 weeks. :D

janisdkh,
thank you, i dont mind how far they put me back coz ive seen heartbeat yiiipppeeee!

i saw you have had 10 pregnancys and 3 girls, that must have been horrible, you deserve the best xx

janisdkh,
thank you, i dont mind how far they put me back coz ive seen heartbeat yiiipppeeee!

i saw you have had 10 pregnancys and 3 girls, that must have been horrible, you deserve the best xx

*Hugs* Thank you. You just about made me cry. I don't wish losses on anyone. Not even one loss :'( I always get so happy for other people when they come back and tell me they saw a heart beat. So congrats sweety :) I am very happy for you. It's strange how I end up feeling good after a post like this. I somehow get attached to peoples stories. Maybe it's because of all my losses I don't know.

thats very sweet of you getting excited for other peoples happiness

xx

Fantastic news darling, I knew everything would be okay. Did you get a piccy?

Well done and so relieved!

x

Brilliant news!!!!
I know exactly how you are feeling.
So happy for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members