Back from hols!

anjadoem

Pregnant with #1 !
Reaction score
Hello!
I am back after an amazing 'babymoon' in Mauritius.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice pre-hols! Had a BRILLIANT time, flights fine and all in all was just amazing.
THought I'd be brave and post my holiday bump pic! eeek!
(ironic as not showing anyone I know - just hubbie - but happy for my B&B ladies to see it!!) LOL:haha:

Attachments

• DSC_9162.jpg
    DSC_9162.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
Ahhh, what gorgeous piccie. You should frame it!
How were the mozzies? Glad you had a lovely time x

Aww you look gorgeous hunny glad u had a,good time

Such a cute pic! I'm glad you had an awesome babymoon! Your picture with the warmth and sun is making me jealous!

aww! lovely pic! I'm off on holiday tomorrow but I am at the 'looking fat' phase rather than the 'pregnant bump' stage so panicking about wearing the bikini!!x

Ahhh, what gorgeous piccie. You should frame it!
How were the mozzies? Glad you had a lovely time x

mmm - not sure about that!
Can you believe I didn't get one bite?!!! (must not be as tasty as you!!)
:winkwink:
Did use the spray too...
x

aww! lovely pic! I'm off on holiday tomorrow but I am at the 'looking fat' phase rather than the 'pregnant bump' stage so panicking about wearing the bikini!!x
oooh -where you going?
I was soo worried, and took loads of vest tops to wear over my bikini. To be honest, I did wear them to start with, and then thought sod it. Never going to see those people again - so let it all hang out.
As I'm a uk 16/18, I am usually VERY self conscious in swimwear, but for some reason was a bit more reckless this holiday! Thought maybe the bubs bump might balance out all the other flab LOL !!

Honestly, I would be proud of that bump. I on the otherhand have far to many stretchies to be allowed out in public with a bikini on!
Yes, I got munched to within an inch of my life. The mozzies in Honduras used me as their own personal blood bank, lol. I didn't use any spray though, as everyone I spoke to told me there was nothing safe to use...

Just read your post above, you are never a 16/18 normally! I was a 12 before, but I look bigger. You certainly wear it well!

oooh -where you going?
I was soo worried, and took loads of vest tops to wear over my bikini. To be honest, I did wear them to start with, and then thought sod it. Never going to see those people again - so let it all hang out.
As I'm a uk 16/18, I am usually VERY self conscious in swimwear, but for some reason was a bit more reckless this holiday! Thought maybe the bubs bump might balance out all the other flab LOL !!

Lanzarote! 2 weeks of sun, I can't wait!! I've packed loads of vest tops too for a bit of cover up, just hope I still fit in to all my clothes by the end of the holiday!x

Yeah - i had heard that about sprays with deet in, but used one without. Used it sparingly too. Sorry to hear you got bitten. They are so horrible :-(

Thank you for being lovely about my weight. Have battled with it for years and years. Was a trained dancer, and when I gave up dancing professionally it just piled on. Still have unrealistic goals to be a size 10 again! (DREAM ON!!) Lol.

oooh -where you going?

Lanzarote! 2 weeks of sun, I can't wait!! I've packed loads of vest tops too for a bit of cover up, just hope I still fit in to all my clothes by the end of the holiday!x
You will have a ball hon - have a brilliant time!!! I am sure you will xx

Glad you had a great time! that's a beautiful pic.
You have such a lovely bump,
I agree, frame it! xx

Lovely pic! Where in Mauritius did you go? We went there in October 2009 for our honeymoon and loved it - wish we could go back :)

oooh -where you going?

You will have a ball hon - have a brilliant time!!! I am sure you will xx

aww thanks hun, hope I do!xx

Hi!

Holiday looks amazing! You look good!

What were the advice you were given? I'm going as well, maybe you had some good avice? I'm going in my 27-28th weeks. Got the ravenhall insurance for preggo ladies and will get a GP letter for flying. Was there other advice you had, pls share!:flower::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->