Back from hospital (again)

:hugs: :hugs: Well done for not giving up on your instincts!! So much better that you're being monitered though... hope your LO improves.

I hope things improve for you and LO, I'll be thinking of you xxx

Awww hunni im sending you lots of :hug: you look after yourself and LO. Us November mummies are all here if you need us, were just texts and messages away.
Rest lots hun, and no over doing anything :D

Aww, babe, what a crap time for you. Glad you finally got them to listen to you in the end though. Fingers crossed all turns out ok with you and your LO. Be thinking of ya.
*Hugs*

Jo x

Aww, sorry to hear this hun. But at least they are finally taking you seriously, after everything you've been through. Sending you and bubs loads of positive vibes sweetheart. Good luck.
:hug::hug::hug:
xxx

Ahh bless you hun, hope all is ok xxx

Will be thinking of you and I hope babs can last til 37 weeks for you and everything picks up. You are right about Mother's instinct and thanks for reminding us.......At least like you said they are listening now and you are being monitored carefully.

Take care and rest up.... xxx

HI HUN i got some doctor brown bottles for prem babies i will find the link for you ,i did breast feed for a while but it was hard work as he did not have the suck and still dont so i had to express my milk, he can only drink out off these bottle that i got the others i tryed but they where too big for his tiny mouth , i also went and got prem clotes and nothing fitted him he only has a hand full that fit him now , next i foound the best.:hugs:

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/searc...e&rh=n:42764041,k:premature,n:42773041&page=1

they are £5 per bottle rip off but good bottles

:hug: Good luck, hope everything turns out ok for you and lo xx :hug:

Hope your LO stays inside for as long as possible. Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583