Back from hospital...

kateqpr

Reaction score
Well, the cervical stitch is now IN!!

I had a very weird, long uncomfortable day yesterday, and experienced my first epidural. Kind of hated the whole experience, and had a whole room full of students watching my lady bits being stitched. All dignity was well out the window, with my bum tipped halfway towards the ceiling!

The doc said he was glad he did do the stitch straight away, as although my cervix measured 2.5cm when he scanned, he actually only had 1cm to work with when placing the stitch (not sure how that works...). He said it went well, and was pretty positive that it should now help me. If all goes well it gets removed at week 34 (God i can only dream about being that far along right now!)

So i'm home, in bed and in a bit of pain. But very relieved that hurdle is over. Now i have another scan next thur and just hope my cervix is behaving itself.

Thanks for all your positive thoughts and messages. It means a lot when you're stuck in bed with nothing but the tv to make the days go by!

xxx

glad it went well for you hun, take it easy and rest up :hugs:

Hope you're feeling better soon and take it easy!

glad it went in ok, you rest up now....#
xoxox

Glad everything went well, lol well except all the students seeing your stuff lol :p

Sounds like everything went really well - thats great news! :happydance:
Take it easy for a while... xxx

I'm happy for you. Hope bed rest goes by fast and everything is A-OK

glad the stitch is in now hun, must have been horrible having people watching but at least its now all over, and hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will go perfectly smooth for you xxx

Glad it went ok honey - I can sympathise with the whole room of people staring down your lady bits - I think all sense of dignity disappears completely when you go for the pregnancy checks :( Make sure you get plenty of rest xx

Glad it went well hun xxx
I had the students ask if they could watch when i was in labour with my first, i just turned with the look of lucifer in my eyes and told them to p*** off, lol, oh the memories.

That's good news, I really hope the stitch sorts it all out for you. xxxx

Oh sweetie glad all went well for you:hugs:

I'm really crossing my legs tight for you:blush:

i'm so pleased all went well. Take it easy xxx

Thats so awesome that it went well.
A roomful of students, though? I mean someone has to let them see, but that would have sucked. I guess its good practice for labour...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->