back from scan!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Back from my growth scan.. The tech said everything looks good and is functioning, but baby is measuring 2 weeks behind based on her size... She is approximately 5lb8oz, which IMO is not that small considering me and my oh were in the 6lb range...

However, she said they monitor from now on for fetal distress etc... I will see next week what my Doctor has to say about it.

Doesn't seem such a small weight, like you said 6lbs is a healthy weight. Hope the doctors can shed some light on things for you

Glad everything looks good. Hope that everything carries on well.

Glad everything is ok - I think thats a good weight with 3 weeks to go!

x

Sounds like a good weight to me. Glad everything sounds as though it was ok. Was it nice seeing your LO again? :)

Sounds likea good weight to me with 3 weeks to go. Sounds like all is well x x

Ya I think its ok too... The only thing that would be a possible issue was the fluids... Sh told me everything else was ok, except for the fluid measurements..

Anyone know what their fluid measurements were? I saw mine but I dont know what is normal really...

Nope sorry hun.. did they just say that they were low?? I'm expecting a baby between 8 and 9lb eeeek!! :lol: but then i'm not small and my OH isn small either ha ha ha!! Glad it went well though :hugs:

Glad it went well =) my fluid was low at my 36week app! and this week i have 1 pool of fluid left and apparently thats ok so hopefullly your's is fine too! =)

hmm dont know what 1 pool means or whatever, it was measured in cm. I was just wondering if anyone else knew their fluid measurements in cm.

Hi hun, just had a look at my 34 week scan and it just says 'Amniotic Fluid: Normal'. No measurements... Glad the scan was okay tho, baby sounds like a good weight. It'll all be over so soon hun!!

Hi hun, just had a look at my 34 week scan and it just says 'Amniotic Fluid: Normal'. No measurements... Glad the scan was okay tho, baby sounds like a good weight. It'll all be over so soon hun!!

Thanks hun, im just paranoid as to why they said that we would have to be monitored for distress!!!

This is why I hate having techs do the scans and then having to wait until your DR appointment for all the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->