• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Back from seing MW

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Back from seing the MW and she has managed to find me a anti natial class as there all full in my area :) :happydance:

Shes confirmed that my pain is pelvic girdle pain and i am going to a special physio class at the hospital on the 5th Jan to help me cope with it :) :happydance:

Shes said the babys heartbeat is great :happydance:

Did not have to have Anti D injection as i have shown her husbands blood donner card which shows hes also got negative blood :happydance:

But that the baby is measuring still quite big (they were hoping that it would have slowed down by now and she is head down. And that she is worried about me as i look very tired and run down. So i am under orders to rest more and eat more Iron rich foods.

I have my blood tests at the hospital monday (depenant on the weather) 1 hour drive to hospital normally and my appointment is for early morning which means i need to give myself a extra 30 min. And my next scan is on the 30th Dec then we get more measurements but baby was top 97% of length at 20 wks.

Do you think they would let me go full term if the baby is very long??

Loopy

And my next scan is on the 30th Dec then we get more measurements but baby was top 97% of length at 20 wks.

Do you think they would let me go full term if the baby is very long??

Loopy

Hey, glad to hear everything else went well at your appointment- so congrats on that but I'm not sure about your last question. I know they sometimes induce if baby is getting too big but I'm not sure by what parameters they consider 'too big'...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"