Back from TWW

toria_x

Reaction score
AF reared her ugly unwanted head today so I'm out :( however it means now I can figure out cycle length & when I might ovulate. Any tips? I'm a bit clueless really! xx​

Sorry to hear that Hun. Do you temp and use an app to track you periods? It's my first month temping, it's hard but has shown when I ovulate and that my cycles range from 26-30 days. I also use opk's to tell me when I am about to ovulate and temping only confirms after the event. Xxxx

Best thing to try is temping, if you use a site like fertilityfriend will do alot of the work for you.
You take your temp first thing in the morning before you do anything, including getting out of bed. Make sure to take note of the time and if you had a restless night.

Another thing is taking notice of your Cervical Mucus, i've never tried this so i'm sure many of the other ladies here will tell you more.

You could always use OPK's this will determined when you will ovulate. If your cycle is around 28 days, this should be easy for you to pinpoint, as you ovulate 14 days before your period starts.

Hope more of the ladies here can give you more information. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that :( start temping each morning first thing before u get out of bed and use Fertility friend or another app u may prefer to log ur temps into the chart. Its pretty easy. U can also chart ur cm and use opks to help detect ovulation also. Good luck

:( sorry posted in the wrong place bc my phone is screwy. Sorry! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->