Back here after agreeing no more kids!

proud mummy!
Reaction score
So, i joined this site in 2011 when ttc. After a year and muliple losses we found out my fiancé can't have children. With no funds for ivf we just started enjoying one another. Then, a miracle happened and i got pregnant and my son was born in june of 2013. When he was 5 months old i got pregnant again. That pregnancy progressed beautifully but unfortunately, at 42 weeks and in labour, i suffered a placental abruption an our daughter was born sleeping. After her death i sunk into depression and started drinking. 5 months after i fell pregnant again so stopped drinking, quit smoking and enjoyed pregnancy, with fear. I was induced at 38 weeks but my daughter got stuck and destressed when i was pushing so i had an emergency c section and then i almost died on the operating table. That's when we said no more. But who was i kidding? I want another baby and to my surprise so does my fiancé. We must be mad. I cam off the pill at the end of august and im on cd 42 and fertility friend puts me at 5dpo. But in all honesty I know we missed my fertile window by a week and i ovulated more than 5 days ago. I just hope the witch turns up soon so i can really start trying! Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to making more buddies.

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world and send my love X

Welcome back! We must have been about at the same time as our 1st was born May 2013. Our 3rd is due in December.

Sorry you have a hard time in your jouney as parents. Loosing a heathy baby at birth must be such a shock. We have decided to stop at 3 because I am 37, suffered from awful HG this pregnancy and had a MC before this one when I almost died from a haemorrhage. We were a bit scare to try again but didn't want to give up after our loss without a #3. Now we are happy with the idea of 3 but not sure how we will feel a couple of years from now :).

The fact that she was healthy and perfect made it all the more worse. Our 1 year old doesn't replace her but she filled a void. I just love being a mum so much that i want to push the difficult and traumatic times to one side and have another. It's risky but I'm willing to take that risk.

Was the difficulty during your CS related to placental abruption too, or were they just two unfortunate but unrelated things?

After I almost died during my MC we had serious doupts about TTC again. I have actually been surprised about how little I worried about it once I got pregnant again. This baby doesn't replace our loss but as soon as I was pregnant things somehow felt right again. Like you I love being a mum. I do still have some fears about the possibility of a haemorrhage after the birth but more than some basic plans there is nothing we can do so trying not to dwell on it and just enjoy pregnancy. Loosing your baby at birth and then such a traumatic time with your last baby must make it hard to relax during the pregnancy but it sounds like you have a good attitude.

Both totally unrelated. My daughter tried to come face first and got so stuck that vaginal was a big no. I almost died with both babies. Once i was pregnant with my last one i worried constantly. I didn't know how to feel. I suffer spd when pregnant too so i was bed bound for the last month or so. I know that with the right attitude then good things will happen. I just know to embrace it and enjoy it while i can.

Ahh wow what an ordeal you have been through! Good luck to you x

Life has certainly thrown me some lemons. But it's time to make some lemonade :)

Amazing!!! Good on you! I had 3 kids under 3 and everyone would try and put me off having any more but some people just like the challenge ��

Yes!!! And good on you! Iv just got a bfp when I got home from work!!!! Anxiety kicking in now after losing my baby at 21 weeks in July!

Congratulations! I know exactly the anxiety you're experiencing. It's been two years since my daughterwas born sleeping and even now it's so raw. But rainbow babies are just devine. I look at my daughter andi see herbig baby sister living on in her. Once second tri comes around and you feel kicks every day it gets slightly easier.

That is going to be the hardest thing for me, im actually excited for the sickness because it means im still pregnant! Last time I knew something was wrong when the sickness stopped! fingers crossed it happens as quick for you x

I never got ms with my last 3 children. Which was fustrating. Best of luck for your pregnancy. I hope to god it goes perfpectly well for you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"